Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy way to make Cod4 tactics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Easy way to make Cod4 tactics Empty
PostSubject: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:14 am

This link provides acces to alle cod4 maps (top view) and makes it possible to draw lines and stuff to create your own tactics.

People who have the ability to make great tactics for use in clanservers can use this great tool. Me and terror have already scouted for tactics on the fields itself but there might be other masterminds out there who can hook us up with a briliant tactic. Smile

(If you guys like this post, maybe a mod should put it in private because other people aren't supposed to see this post).

http://forum.gamert.nl/showthread.php?t=48761 (read the readme!)
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:21 am

Ok, i will give it a goo, thanx for sharing!
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
FFVIISephiroth
Im used to this!
FFVIISephiroth

Number of posts : 130
PSN : FFVIISephiroth
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:20 am

I agree. At the risk of sounding egotistical, when it comes to strategy/tactics, there's nothing I'm better at. It's what I DO with my free time. I don't share my ideas with Terrorshot and Staber though, because they're the leaders and I don't want to undermine their authority. If you're going to open the door for me to throw some ideas out, I'm all over it!
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:50 pm

FFVIISephiroth wrote:
I agree. At the risk of sounding egotistical, when it comes to strategy/tactics, there's nothing I'm better at. It's what I DO with my free time. I don't share my ideas with Terrorshot and Staber though, because they're the leaders and I don't want to undermine their authority. If you're going to open the door for me to throw some ideas out, I'm all over it!

I'm taking that risk as well mate. But terrorshot understood it because I've been a leader for 3 years. I think everyone can say what he thinks about tactics and stuff. Don't be shy to do it. Wink

Tactics can be sent to me or the leaders. Smile

Good luck guys
UnK
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Yep, me my self will try 2 make some good tactics.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
ClipLess
Im used to this!
ClipLess

Number of posts : 116
PS2 : Confessed.Sn1pa
PSN : CLipLess
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Nice nic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy way to make Cod4 tactics   Easy way to make Cod4 tactics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy way to make Cod4 tactics
Page 1 of 1