Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kposh - Application "declined"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kposh16
Stranger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-02

kposh - Application  "declined" Empty
PostSubject: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:55 am

PSN Name(s): Kposh

Birthday: 10/26/1991

Where do you life: Michigan, United States
Nationality: American
Languages u speak: English

Games Played (Online): PS3- I play CoD 4 and a little bit of warhawk, hopefull I will be getting Rainbow Six Vegas 2 soon. PsP- I play Socom and I just got Metal gear solid every now and then ill play syphon filter.

Former Clans: Me and my brother made a clan when we got CoD but most of the members stopped getting on so we no longer do battles.

Currently playing: CoD 4, and a little bit of warhawk.

Playtime Per Week (hours): Anywhere from 28-45. It ranges on how irritated my dad get and school.

Additional Info: I heard someone talk about joining a good clan while in a game. I decided to take the guy up on the offer and do a try out game. I was amazed by what the members of the clan could do. They were trained to win. Though i think they are white, and i dont like that. Just kidding im white and get better looking every day. Well I was offered the spot and feel that i may be able to help the clan reach the number one spot within time. Durring games I try to strategize and inform my team of where the enemy is. I would love the opportunity of to play with the team and rank up. afro
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:57 am

Pretty good application, you're telling us exactly what we need to know. Just hang out with us and if you're a nice guy you have a big chance of joining. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Well, bad situation. I mean, we now need european players to recruit. And we keep out the continent around us. So maybe you will join, im not sure.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
xRaiZeNx
This is a good place!
xRaiZeNx

Number of posts : 296
PS2 : ik_ben_club_bru & GrAsSmAsTeR^B^
PSN : xRaiZeNx
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:16 am

nice application ! GL Wink
Back to top Go down
SnEaKy_SkiLLz
SnEaKy_SkiLLz

Number of posts : 62
PSN : TM.FiN3ST
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:26 am

Nice kposh that you maked the application that show us more information about you Wink now proof us that you be there when we need you PEACE oUT ****SnEaKy dA LiViN LeGeNd***** king
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 pm

CLOSED

Reason: Tryout expired and not joining. Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kposh - Application "declined"   kposh - Application  "declined" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kposh - Application "declined"
Page 1 of 1