Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* Empty
PostSubject: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:06 pm

EA DICE officialy announce Battlefield: Bad Company coming June 23
Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* Dot_clear
EA DICE today officially announced that Battlefield: Bad Company will ship to retail outlets on June 23. EA DICE also revealed that the Gold Edition of Battlefield: Bad Company will be available for a limited time only. The Gold Edition includes behind-the-scenes action, strategy videos and early access to five unique weapons that players can take into battle.

Press Release
The Blockbuster Entertainment Experience of the Summer Isn't at the Movies... Battlefield: Bad Company Ships on June 23
Tuesday April 15, 9:00 am ET
Special Gold Edition Offers Fans Exclusive Content at Launch

Prepare for the gold rush! This summer, the blockbuster action event of the season will not be in theatres. EA DICE, a studio of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS - News), today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company™ will ship to retail outlets on June 23. Action fans and gamers worldwide will get their chance to join the ‘B’ company on exciting, sometimes irreverent, missions that take them through deserts, cities and mountain terrain to capture the spoils of war. Players will experience the tactical, destructive power in the deep single player campaign or go online for intense multiplayer action that only the Battlefield team can deliver.

For a limited time only, gamers will be able to purchase the Gold Edition of Battlefield: Bad Company. The Gold Edition pack features exclusive content with behind-the-scenes action and strategy videos giving Battlefield: Bad Company players tricks and tips on how to own the battlefield. The Gold Edition also gives gamers early access to five unique weapons that players can take into battle. These weapons can also be unlocked after the launch of the game by ranking up to the highest level in multiplayer mode.

“Players can forget about using walls as cover as we’ve fundamentally changed the way to play shooters offline and online through the use of tactical destruction,” says Karl-Magnus Troedsson, Senior Producer for Battlefield: Bad Company. “Players will get the chance to reap the spoils of war this summer as they annihilate the enemy and search for gold in the dark, character-driven, single player storyline while returning Battlefield fans will love the intense and vehicle-heavy multiplayer.”

Source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=26909
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
xRaiZeNx
This is a good place!
xRaiZeNx

Number of posts : 296
PS2 : ik_ben_club_bru & GrAsSmAsTeR^B^
PSN : xRaiZeNx
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:50 am

oh cool !! nice found Smile
Back to top Go down
puma1989
Im used to this!
puma1989

Number of posts : 160
PSN : puma1989
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:06 pm

woho, really nice of u posting it up here staber
hope i will catch a gold edition =)
who else is going for gold?^^
Back to top Go down
xRaiZeNx
This is a good place!
xRaiZeNx

Number of posts : 296
PS2 : ik_ben_club_bru & GrAsSmAsTeR^B^
PSN : xRaiZeNx
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:37 pm

who else is going for gold?^^[/quote]
im going for gold 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Me 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm

lol Staber u ll get it like always 3weeks later....
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:00 pm

This shit was, OOOOOOLDDDDDDDD no 1 posted this, no u guys are starting 2 post.
Back to top Go down
AnDy
Im used to this!
AnDy

Number of posts : 152
PSN : Work_Please
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Lol Cant wait for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*   Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmated Realase date *OFFICIAL*
Page 1 of 1