Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SnEaKy_SkiLLz
SnEaKy_SkiLLz

Number of posts : 62
PSN : TM.FiN3ST
Registration date : 2007-12-30

I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair Empty
PostSubject: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:27 pm

First of all i like you guys really much ,the conversation with terrorshot was not what you guys think i was talking about A,B team what i mean was IN THE FUTURE altair will be a fucking great player you my bro and you know that .... Unk i dunno wtf he is trippin but ok srry when i make you confused i dont wanna fight to no one of EoP you know i like you and you know you are a great TaCtiC player .. but anyway if you guys dont trust me then i will leave by myselff No Problem .. just tell me on PS3 or here smoke1 SnEaKy SkiLLz
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Yo bro, ure fuckin awesome and all other players, i wouldnt like if u leaved the clan but, the fighting bitching sucls. Altair is already a great player and UnK 2 and the whole clan is great. I have no problems with u bro, and its good that ure apologizing Smile
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:20 pm

yo sneaky man its really sad how this had to end. anyway u will also stay my bro and of course we can play still together if u like. anyway i will kind of miss u but of we stay bros man.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Staber wrote:
Yo bro, ure fuckin awesome and all other players, i wouldnt like if u leaved the clan but, the fighting bitching sucls. Altair is already a great player and UnK 2 and the whole clan is great. I have no problems with u bro, and its good that ure apologizing Smile

And ye u love him u forgot ( in the gay way )
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

PostSubject: Re: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:43 pm

... xD lol no.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:56 pm

TerrorShoT wrote:
Staber wrote:

And ye u love him u forgot ( in the gay way )

loooooooooooooooll haha XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair   I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna apologize my self against Unk,Altair
Page 1 of 1