Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Altair,

Go down 
+3
Staber
UnK
iChoZen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:24 pm

I just want to get my final word in seeing as everyone else got their say I think it's only fair...

Altair, what you wrote in that thread is probably the biggest amount of Bullshit I have ever seen in my life.

If I wanted I could argue back to Every point you said and do it better than you

Although I am a young man that can control myself and I also don't want to show disrespect or harm the clan im in.

From what you said on that thread, in my opinion it showed a strong disrespect to me, the clan and Terror as a leader. You showed pure disregard to the feelings of me and the clan. What you said in that thread only made Terrors job as leader harder.

Altair, I believe you need to learn to control yourself. What I read from you was absolutely appalling and im not going to quote you and put you to shame.

It is incidences like this where I believe Terror needs to be firm and Altair I think the minimum you owe is an apology.

(I think it's only fair that I get a chance to respond to all that was said about me)

And to respond to a couple of your quotations:

"I dont give a fuck about your opinion"

So your in a clan and you have no regard for other clan members opinion. Then you state your in EoP to make them the best they can be?

"Im not changing my opinion because I want to "look good" in front of my teammates, if u do this, ur personally weak..."

Altair, your meant to be a growing young man and this is your mentality? Unbelievable

"im just proving my point and if u dont accept that than fuck off cause i dont need intolerant mates...."

And your trying to help the clan ?

Altair you need to learnt from your mistakes. You make all these comments about me then you say your not trying to offend me? Very childish imo
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Don't lock this staber, else it will result in a war at ps3 through headset and that is impossible to control, here we can supervise this discussion.

I agree with Chozen his opinion and he is defending his state of mind in a pretty good way. Altair has a small point that outer connections are also important, but this relation (clan hoppers) are unimportant!
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:55 pm

You know what guys? u are gay even having a fight cause a member that left...
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
puma1989
Im used to this!
puma1989

Number of posts : 160
PSN : puma1989
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:45 pm

@ staber: plz close, cuz it also just leads to a fight!

this topic has to be discussed internally.
maybe a chat (headset) between Terror, Altair and iChozen would help.

and my opinion about it:
everyone just calm down! why are you making such a big deal out of it? sure, maarten is out now and that's not very cool of him, because he wasted our time and effort, but don't (and i mean ALL clanmembers) make a fight out of it.Just let maarten go and concentrate on the REAL clanmembersa nd on the clan itself. Bitching won't help the clan in such a hard time, as we have it now!
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:53 pm

I will talk to them as it is my job, Terror has too much on his mind right now.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:03 am

puma1989 wrote:

everyone just calm down! why are you making such a big deal out of it

I wish you told that to Altair earlier.

I just feel insulted by his actions, and feel he has caused an injustice to the clan.

I am more than willing to apologize to Altair if he feels upset by anything I said to him. I want to outline my intentions were not to cause a fight or harm the clan, I just feel it is best to correct what I feel are fatal errors.
Back to top Go down
FFVIISephiroth
Im used to this!
FFVIISephiroth

Number of posts : 130
PSN : FFVIISephiroth
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:22 am

I feel somewhat at fault, for having defended someone leaving the clan. In an effort to clear my name from the records on this, I just want to say that I agree as well. Chozen, you're absolutely right about the disloyalty that was shown by (I forget his name) when he left, regardless of his reasons. I was simply trying to ease the bruise which I thought might have been left when you called him out on it. I was in no way trying to stifle your opinion, or tell you that it was wrong. I say again: I agree with you. I'm sorry if anything I said offended anybody, or caused anyone to think of me as anything less than their friend and fellow clansman. Chozen, I apologize for writing in regard to your voiced opinion, it certainly was not my place to do so.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:36 am

I TOLD you guys not to fuckin start theese topics. Everyone has own opinions yes, but DONT fuckin start a fuckin opinion shit fight!! omg! and Altair isnt the only guy whos wrong, UnK and iChozen aswell on some parts, so shut the fuck up everyone and just go thru it. M_asterMarteen left, and? so what? we still have new tryouts.

1 more bad reply and ill lock this one and suspend that guy(s) with the bad replys.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Staber wtf we have the right to discuss this.. Me and iChozen never used an offending word so wtf is your problem. You can suspend me for this response, this would be so gay..

You guys can continue, but keep it clean, only proper arguments without insults. If there are insults or bad mouthing this will get locked.

Staber if you lock this we will discuss this on the ps3, which leaves more chance of fighting. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:47 pm

And you really need to watch your language staber.. What are new tryouts going to think about this..

EoP is fading in professionality..
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Staber I think you are severely overreacting...

In this thread I have offered to apologize to Altair and I opened the thread to help the clan heal.

I think it is better that we discuss this so that we can put an end to it and move on. If not, people will start talking behind each others backs, people will not play for the team in clan battles and the clan overall will feel tense.

@ Seph, you have done nothing wrong so do not feel you need to apologize to me or anybody else mate.

@ Staber, I know your admin but that doesn't give you the right to shut down threads as you choose. I think you need to look at the bigger picture sometimes and realize that people are doing things for the good of the clan.
Back to top Go down
puma1989
Im used to this!
puma1989

Number of posts : 160
PSN : puma1989
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:05 pm

UnK wrote:
And you really need to watch your language staber.. What are new tryouts going to think about this..

EoP is fading in professionality..

i hope the tryouts have no access to this section of the forum..
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm

iChoZen wrote:
I just want to get my final word in seeing as everyone else got their say I think it's only fair...

Altair, what you wrote in that thread is probably the biggest amount of Bullshit I have ever seen in my life.

If I wanted I could argue back to Every point you said and do it better than you

Although I am a young man that can control myself and I also don't want to show disrespect or harm the clan im in.

From what you said on that thread, in my opinion it showed a strong disrespect to me, the clan and Terror as a leader. You showed pure disregard to the feelings of me and the clan. What you said in that thread only made Terrors job as leader harder.

Altair, I believe you need to learn to control yourself. What I read from you was absolutely appalling and im not going to quote you and put you to shame.

It is incidences like this where I believe Terror needs to be firm and Altair I think the minimum you owe is an apology.

(I think it's only fair that I get a chance to respond to all that was said about me)

And to respond to a couple of your quotations:

"I dont give a fuck about your opinion"

So your in a clan and you have no regard for other clan members opinion. Then you state your in EoP to make them the best they can be?

"Im not changing my opinion because I want to "look good" in front of my teammates, if u do this, ur personally weak..."

Altair, your meant to be a growing young man and this is your mentality? Unbelievable

"im just proving my point and if u dont accept that than fuck off cause i dont need intolerant mates...."

And your trying to help the clan ?

Altair you need to learnt from your mistakes. You make all these comments about me then you say your not trying to offend me? Very childish imo

Lolol;
Make things clear:
"I dont give a fuck bout your opinion"
Well u misunderstood it; i was just meaning that im not influenced by your opinion.
"I'm not changing my op...."
Individuality. are u really influenced by other peoples opinion? If everyone decides to take drugs, do you take them too because everybody does it? dont know, i would not. If you do, its your thing. i would not and in my eyes nobody should change his individual opinion cause of others. freedom hurray.
"I'm just prov...."
well im tolerant. seems your not. I dont like it if people stuck on their own opinion and respect no others. Anyway I dont see the connection between this and whether im helping the clan or not, never mind.
iChozen, the fact that u opened a thread bout me(honors me my own thread Razz) shows me that u cant work these things up. It seems to me you didnt read it to exactly. I thought i made sure that i never wanted to offend anyone(= no offence meant) and saying that it is not about you. Still u felt attacked, sorry for this.
I wont apologize for anything, cause in my eyes i did nothing terrible. i was just discussing with passion^^
if u take this personal and that serious, well, ok, i dont.
Anyway, what u wanna achieve with this topic?
i dont wanna say u want me to leave....
People offered me to leave after they read this....
I could start insulting you now, but im very moddy. 2day im not in the mood.
You call me childish imo, i had to laugh was funny indeed.
But instead of leaving or messing around i feel happy writing this and feel not mad in anyway.
Im sure lots of people expected me to overreact, but LOL

im unpredictable XDD
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:39 pm

UnK wrote:
Staber wtf we have the right to discuss this.. Me and iChozen never used an offending word so wtf is your problem. You can suspend me for this response, this would be so gay..

You guys can continue, but keep it clean, only proper arguments without insults. If there are insults or bad mouthing this will get locked.

Staber if you lock this we will discuss this on the ps3, which leaves more chance of fighting. Your choice.

I said, one more reply leading to fight and this will get locked.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:19 am

Everything is cleared up between me and Altair...

You can close now Staber Smile
Back to top Go down
NickyCVF
Stranger
NickyCVF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:04 am

altair we need to play more dubz matches or im gona have to find a new partner sorry but wen need to start playing
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Altair, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair,   Altair, I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:40 am

Nicky, he has exams right now.
Back to top Go down