Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ

Go down 
+3
UnK
Altair300
iChoZen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:59 am

I have spoken to St0ned regarding this cheating issue with "Marksmen" and this is his response:

VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ EnvyOurPerfectionClaim

Now if ANY of you did agree to do this match earlier you need to tell me NOW (You should have told me a long time ago but better late than never). I want to fight this case but if someone did, they need to tell me now and they need to tell me how they told him. If they said anything through MSN, PSN or CG they could be exposed because they could hack accounts or use a Japanese PSN account.

If they win the case our clan can be shut down of the ladder and face other serious offenses that is why I need honesty.

I need answers ASAP because I need to respond to St0ned.

Thank You for your co-operation

EDIT:

I responded to him this morning by saying this:

VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ EnvyMarksmenCase
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Lol, wtf?
however, i didnt do anything.
But do marksmen explain that they have a win and our log doesnt say anything about us reporting loss??
If u didnt mention this fact you should tell stoned as this could be helpful...But i dont know if somebody is able to delete things out of the log.
GreeZ
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Very weird shizzle right there bro..

Nice taking the case into your hands again Chozey. You should've convinced them with that. Your arguments are too strong to counter.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:28 pm

UnK wrote:
Very weird shizzle right there bro..

Nice taking the case into your hands again Chozey. You should've convinced them with that. Your arguments are too strong to counter.

It's something im good at Unk but thanks alot.

It's very disappointing that there are clan's out there like that. Im not going to have a clan getting a cheap free win from us.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:47 pm

yeah, really sad that such clans exist... they should get banned for ever!
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:37 pm

I maybe know.

Weve given out Altair accounts for clanwars as xSenSati0n was used. We gave out to atleast 2 peoples his account. Maybe they deleted, maybe not. Now they maybe have the details of his account and logged in and added MM's leader w/e. And they wrote we could play it erlier. And then, the details were maybe the same, and theyve maybe logged in with Altairs details and reported loss as he is a captain.

Maybe im wrong, this was maybe true. I dont know.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Staber wrote:
I maybe know.

Weve given out Altair accounts for clanwars as xSenSati0n was used. We gave out to atleast 2 peoples his account. Maybe they deleted, maybe not. Now they maybe have the details of his account and logged in and added MM's leader w/e. And they wrote we could play it erlier. And then, the details were maybe the same, and theyve maybe logged in with Altairs details and reported loss as he is a captain.

Maybe im wrong, this was maybe true. I dont know.

He definitely has a valid point but as all the refs say PSN MESSAGES ARE NOT VALID EVIDENCE.

+ Our log shows that we DID NOT report the loss
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:01 pm

I think I deserve a round of applause Razz :

VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ CaseClosed
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:13 pm

LOL, it means we win!
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:17 pm

nicely done bro ^^
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Pretty nice, I am impressed by your coöperation in this. Keep on working like this and you might become a coleader..

Then Staber can become captain, he doesn't work anyways.

Great job.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Nice done iChozen!
Me n Staber have send a ticked about this too but i told the admin then we got 3 of r clan who
wrote about same problem so he took yours what i can understand cause your English Very Happy
But i knew there been something wrong cause i trust all of my Members so i "wont" say someone
of us did it...
Anyway you guys r doing great atm Wink
I'm way to busy with Applications for my job n car license lessons.
Srry for my inactivity but this can be a Time for me to chill out with cbs i mean i already
didnt played 3cbs in a week Very Happy
Weekend i ll be way more on again ( i wont say full time ) cause maybe it might be to "2Hot2Play"
Anyway thx for the support iChozen, UnK, Staber and Altair.

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:59 pm

NP Terror,

Thanks for all your support everyone, means alot.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:05 pm

TerrorshoT, as u probably saw i think the clan developed a lot. I think we are able to "survive" without you now, what werent possible a few weeks ago. Arangements are better, better tactics and we take care of each other. Thats the right way we are doing and we shall keep on.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:37 pm

No, we still aren't able to survive without him. Seriously, if I would have a fight with iChozen, there would be a lot of problems if TerrorShot weren't here because except 4 Terror, we are the main leading figures in this clan.. The clan could break into 2 seperate groups supporting either me or Chozen.

Think in the future altair Wink

P.S. This was only an example, I have no probs with iChozen at all. Only one and that one is discussed in general topic: The palace of wisdom xD
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Altair300 wrote:
TerrorshoT, as u probably saw i think the clan developed a lot. I think we are able to "survive" without you now, what werent possible a few weeks ago. Arangements are better, better tactics and we take care of each other. Thats the right way we are doing and we shall keep on.

Yep, thats what i have said to everyone a few months ago then we have to come to this Point otherwise we have no chance to work EoP up.
i would wish this to keep this atm for a LONG Time for EoP

Grtz, TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Me too, this is great!
Back to top Go down
AnDy
Im used to this!
AnDy

Number of posts : 152
PSN : Work_Please
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Keep EoP Going for ever, I love this place its awesome you are all legends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:10 pm

AnDy wrote:
Keep EoP Going for ever, I love this place its awesome you are all legends Very Happy

The feeling is mutual towards you aswel Andy. I never got the chance to say congratulations on getting in the clan. No need to quit anymore because it's not like your trailing Razz
Back to top Go down
AnDy
Im used to this!
AnDy

Number of posts : 152
PSN : Work_Please
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Very Happy Thanks im well proud of getting in dont worry i will never leave again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:28 am

Dont agrre with u unk...
Stop saying this"think for the future" cause im not dumb u idiot :p
Im sure if there were a fight it would be cleared without terrorsot cause he admitted that we wouldnt interfere in fights concerning you, as its your duty to avoid this situations.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:37 pm

I love you all like brothers.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:58 pm

yeah I love everybody too except Staber i just love his sister. funny yes
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:34 pm

WTF? burp!! pooped horse
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:04 pm

It is only possible for me to be a referee in fights, I can't clear every fight.. So you are wrong in that Altaïr. It is my GOAL to solve fights, but if 2 people are really mad and if someone gets me mad I won't be able to clear it even if I try.

Use your brain omg..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ   VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT-ALL MUST READ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next