Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staber, a little to far man...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Staber, a little to far man... Empty
PostSubject: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Me and Staber were playing some regular games and having fun like EoP members should sometimes.

We then went into a Hardcore Search and Destroy game. I killed Staber 3 times in this match because I "Thought" we were just both having fun. I have done this to Many others who just laugh or do it back.

We then went into a Hardcore Team Deathmatch and I killed Staber Once more, he then quit the game?
He went to the XMB, deleted and blocked me from PSN. I tried to add him back but he wouldn't respond.

I then went on MSN to try and talk then he said something like "Fuck you, im gonna delete you from CG and ban you from forums".

Guess what: He deleted me from CG roster, banned me from the forums, blocked me on PSN, blocked me on MSN.

Now, my eligibility has reset on CG and it looks like I only just joined the clan.

Personally, I don't know if I can forgive this "Child" because he took this way to far.

He could have discussed it with me or said "Chozen seriously I won't tolerate this" Then I would have stopped. But what you have done Staber is unforgivable.

I just wanted to fill my clan in on what happened so there are no surprises.

I feel I have done alot for the clan and the clan has done alot for me. I don't feel anyone in this clan deserves that kind of treatment along with his explicit language used towards me.

P.S His response to all this is:

Staber, a little to far man... Staber

Staber, a little to far man... Stbaer
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:12 am

I know u sweared before as joke. I knew this, but i also warned u, i wanned to show i was serious. And i asked once respectful to quit, then i shouted, then i warned u.

I also can be serious, and i wanned to continue owning with u, till my dad would come over to my room and tell me to quit. And not to screw around (i tolerate it, but i didnt want to do it, yes i maybe went to far, and i dont regret it, i was showing also me, a 13 years old bitch can be serious)

If u cant forgive this "child" have a great time, and not accepting my seriousness for once.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:15 am

Ok, Stabers behavior is unacceptable and he was definately overreacting. His actions were wrong and he made a mistake, no doubt. He already received a warning for this. Sometimes,Staber, u take this game too serious.. thats possibly a reason why u are only allowed to play such games in an higher age. You cant distinguish between game and reality. I thus noticed that sometimes too.
Well, iChozen, but i think ur acting also wrong. You should forgive him after some time.
When i had this lil fight with you i also wanted to pull ur guts out... Razz and wer bros again.
But if that doesnt happen and this turns into a serious fight, then be aware! Unk its your turn to interfere.
Greetz, AltAiR300

P.S: Staber, dont be mad at me now, im justing analysing things how they are. If u nevertheless are pissed, please dont block me immediately but talk to me.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:26 am

Have nothing to say about this, as i already wasted my time again by talking to Staber....
Really can't understand how Staber can kick a "Captain" who teamkilled him overall 4 Times...
Staber pleased him to stop it, but still stayed in that game n want more mad...

Why peoples have to be dumb by not using their brain....

Just FFS leave the game ask..."whats wrong?" Then w8 till u get an answer or just play alone...
Now we r back at "EoP have a Problem" by some lil uber lil shit what happened.
But k i would wish to have this cleared till tomorrow..otherwise i ll say there is no sence to keep on...
If someone feel jealous cause I'm glad about thinks what u didn't get up then be like that....
We r here to getting a great clan together not who is the most liked member of "TerrorShoT"

Anyway, i wont then u discuss this thread now will get this to forget till tomorrow...

Staber now its your Time to apologize big time.
And iChozen i would wish u to forget this what happened.

Sad Gn8, TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:30 am

TerrorShoT wrote:
Have nothing to say about this, as i already wasted my time again by talking to Staber....
Really can't understand how Staber can kick a "Captain" who teamkilled him overall 4 Times...
Staber pleased him to stop it, but still stayed in that game n want more mad...

Why peoples have to be dumb by not using their brain....

Just FFS leave the game ask..."whats wrong?" Then w8 till u get an answer or just play alone...
Now we r back at "EoP have a Problem" by some lil uber lil shit what happened.
But k i would wish to have this cleared till tomorrow..otherwise i ll say there is no sence to keep on...
If someone feel jealous cause I'm glad about thinks what u didn't get up then be like that....
We r here to getting a great clan together not who is the most liked member of "TerrorShoT"

Anyway, i wont then u discuss this thread now will get this to forget till tomorrow...

Staber now its your Time to apologize big time.
And iChozen i would wish u to forget this what happened.

Sad Gn8, TerrorShoT

Agreed, just sleep. tomorrow things will be different u will see.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:08 am

I won't consider forgiving Staber until he apologizes and admits what he did was wrong and a mistake.

This is where age becomes a big factor for members like you Staber. Just for the record I don't take you ANY more seriously then I did yesterday.

I could have ALOT more to say to you but I respect my clan and want to do what is best for my EoP brothers.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:17 am

Staber wrote:
I know u sweared before as joke. I knew this, but i also warned u, i wanned to show i was serious. And i asked once respectful to quit, then i shouted, then i warned u.

I also can be serious, and i wanned to continue owning with u, till my dad would come over to my room and tell me to quit. And not to screw around (i tolerate it, but i didnt want to do it, yes i maybe went to far, and i dont regret it, i was showing also me, a 13 years old bitch can be serious)

If u cant forgive this "child" have a great time, and not accepting my seriousness for once.

Staber your not taken seriously and never will be because you do shit like this,

I would do what I did to you again but im doing what's best for the clan.

+ Thanks to you no fucking clan wars for me tomorrow and it's Friday.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:49 am

iChozen + Staber, I want to you today in one conversation. If neither of you wish to participate in this, real warnings will flow once again.

TerrorShot, I am sorry that I didn't get this before you did, I will do my best to clear this one up.

iChozen: You are right and wrong. Ok, I would've done the same thing as you: keep teamkilling because I like to joke around with people (sometimes too far as well). But I have faced such consequences as well resulting in fights with Altair, Staber, Raizen, ...

But I have forgiven them all. You should try to forgive Staber as well, it's the first thing he has done wrong to you. He damaged the clan with this but he recieved his punishment. Try to be the bigger man (no insult to you staber) like you always are.

Staber: You messed up big time. This is something even I wouldn't do and that's nothing to be proud of. You have to know your limits. You remove him and block him, OK that's not damaging EoP. But now he can't play for clanwars, that's pretty messed up mate.

If it were for me, I would take your ability to edit the clan roster away. I'm going to talk to TerrorShot about that since this really could harm the clan. I mean what if we faced RtS?? We would've missed one of our better players.

You have to apologise (its not to late to apoligise) and admit that you were wrong.
iChozen you have to do the same thing in keep bugging him. It wasn't as hard as what he did to you but you also did something wrong to him.

I will be gone from 17h till 22h so I hope I can still catch you guys before I go out.

I want to see both your apologises here on this forum section. The last thing you both need right now is problems with me.. Even if you have to force your apologise, it doesn't matter. Because if you did apologise to eachother we will invite you 2 to our games so you will play together again. Eventually you will start treating eachother like you did before all of this..

I hope both of you will coöperate because this is my responsibility. By not working with me you are bringing the problems on me, I think neither of you would want this to turn into a bigger problem.

We will have a ps3 discussion, both will have to talk in turns. If you interupt eachother, I will surely involve.

Thanks for reading this.

EDIT: I am the most liked member of TerrorShot anyway, if you wanna be jealous, be jealous of me.. Wink
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:54 am

Staber this is a formal apology for annoying you too far. It wasn't intentional as I thought you were joking with me but you obviously weren't.

For the record, I tried to add Staber and I never blocked him. He won't respond, won't add me and won't talk to me so not much more I can do.

Staber your still my little bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:59 am

Solid work, unk Wink
iChozen, thanks for your right attitude. And as i said, i also had fights with my best bros and now were as good as never before so dont dont make this prob bigger than it really is. One day without cbs is not the horror as we didnt accept important matches 4 2nite
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:01 pm

I am proud of your apology iChozen. Now I am waiting for Staber- apology.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Send challenges I will play as xSensation if someone gives me the details ?

I am a young man therefore I shall act like one. I am setting an example for Staber to follow and learn from so let's see his maturity.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:39 pm

I am NOT apologizing!

Oke guys, I must admitt I did wrong, and I must admitt my seriousnes was just simply dumb. I wan't to apoligize now and even give you mine account Staber- so u can play the clanwar instead of me with my account. Give me alot of deaths anything, I just want to apologize now. I am really happy if were beeing brothers again, like we were just before my acting. I dont know why i couldnt think any further of the actions :S

Now i really apologize to iChozen and TerrorShoT- (terror u know why)

ashamed1 Accept my apologize? im anyway 13 years old and im more dumb as u are.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Staber wrote:
I am NOT apologizing!

Oke guys, I must admitt I did wrong, and I must admitt my seriousnes was just simply dumb. I wan't to apoligize now and even give you mine account Staber- so u can play the clanwar instead of me with my account. Give me alot of deaths anything, I just want to apologize now. I am really happy if were beeing brothers again, like we were just before my acting. I dont know why i couldnt think any further of the actions :S

Now i really apologize to iChozen and TerrorShoT- (terror u know why)

ashamed1 Accept my apologize? im anyway 13 years old and im more dumb as u are.

I am glad you apologized, I thought we had a good relationship therefore it saddened me that you did that.

I hope we can finally move forward.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Yes we can, and Im not closing this.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Cleared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staber, a little to far man...   Staber, a little to far man... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staber, a little to far man...
Page 1 of 1