Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blk_Virus "declined"

Go down 
+6
UnK
Altair300
iChoZen
No-NeRvEzZ
AnDy
Blk_Virus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blk_Virus
Stranger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Blk_Virus "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:49 am

Real Name- Hassy
PSN- Blk_Virus
Age- 14 (Not Imature)
Birthday- 10th November 1993
Were Do I Live- Newcastle/North Shields
Nationality- British Asian
Languages I Speak- Bangladeshi, English, French, Abit of Indian Laughing

Games Played Online- Call Of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Haze, Rain Bow Six Vegas 2
Former Clans- Worlds Most Deadly, C4 Killaz, FOD, Bi
Currently Playing- Call Of Duty 4 Alot, Abit of Grand Theft Auto
Play Time Aweek- About 24 Hours+

Why i would like to join EoP!!

Reason Why I Would Like To Join EoP- first of all i like SnD and you guys are only the top clan that acutally do SnD now, i also think that i could make a difference playing for you guys and i also know a few members of your clan and they are amazing guys E.G Work_Please he asked me to try a trial so i thought sure why not Very Happy I love to have fun and make new friends and i think if i join EoP i have lots of fun and meet new friends which meens alot to me....

Where Have You Heard Of Us- Well i started on Consolegaming a while back now and i thought i would check the best clans out and you guys were on it so i thought i would love to go for a trial for you guys but i thought i would nt every get a trial so i thought nar al go for lower clans and build my way up. Alot of people say EoP is one of the best clans around you guys have been around for almost 4 years if am right which is probably the longest a clan has been on Consolegaming which gives you guys alot of reputation to keep up and i think i can help earn you guys reputation and push our way to the top!!

What Can I Bring To EoP- for startes i can bring alot of respect and skills, i can make a difference to you guys i know it by being friends and helping in SnD. i have played SnD for ages now i know exactly what i am doing on them which i can also proove. i can bring lots of different things to EoP like i say Respect,Skill,Strenth to get to the top, i lighten people up i make people laugh which meens alot when your doing gaming..... i can bring friendship new members etc

Do I Have A Mic- Yes i have a Mic and i speak clear Eanglish (Abit Jordie lmao as i am from Newcastle)

Funny, Intresting Texts- Got no idear sorry, i am funny just dont really like writing jokes dont Laughing

A Text With Punctuation and Capitals- Sorry Dont Really Understand Question Neutral

Thanks Very Much For Reading Hope You Like it Smile

Blk_Virus
Back to top Go down
AnDy
Im used to this!
AnDy

Number of posts : 152
PSN : Work_Please
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:54 am

Haha nice application, Enjoyed reading it you jordie legend Razz Good luck in trials. Perfect application and sounds very interested in joining Very Happy Nice one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No-NeRvEzZ
No-NeRvEzZ

Number of posts : 93
PSN : No-NeRvEzZ
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 am

Good luck mate add a few of the eop members ( we have quite a lot of people trialing so theres a slim chance of yu passing the trial or even getting one ) Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:12 am

I do not want this "Player" to get a trial for the clan:

He claims he is respectful and now he claims EoP are a top and good clan. Look what he said to me on MSN:

Blk_Virus "declined" BlK

Crawl back to WmD and don't come here. Your not welcome...
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:15 pm

OMG Chozen lmao how can u speak with tryoutees so fast in MSN^^

At BIk_Virus: What u said to iChozen showed inmaturity. EoP is a well-developed clan and we dont need intolerant guys who flip out at the first sign of trouble. Better you stay in a "kiddie" clan where can do whatever u want. I dont think EoP will be the right clan for you. well ur application showed me that ur interested but nice conversation with chozen. EoP will (unfortunately Sad ) stop playing cod and SnD... We are going to Battlefield and there is no SnD... So ur skills are pretty useless to us.
Gl in ya future
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:56 pm

I got iChozen's back on this.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:17 pm

So has everybody. Chozen, what did u write before there?
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Im not accepting a trial for that guy. No trial for Blk_Virus, nonono.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Just like No-Nervez Said, He Has A Slim Chance Of A Trial And After That MSN Conversation, Hes Got Evan Slimmer Chance Razz Haha.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Im glad my clan support my decision.

Basically he made a vaguely racist slur so I told him that racism is strictly not accepted in EoP. That was his reaction to it ...
Back to top Go down
BaD_BoY_4_LyFe
BaD_BoY_4_LyFe

Number of posts : 90
PSN : BaD_BoY_4_LyFe
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:29 pm

lol, he seems so nice in his application! lol ashamed1
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Should i close?
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Why u ask....make a end post by which reason u want to close..n i ll take it as right..
Stop asking just do it..Forum = Yours
Just if i see u did shit i reopen the topic...
Don't be so carefully.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 pm

No, Staber is right this time. He should post 'Topic closed' and leave an hour before he does it. If people still want the topic open, he should let it open.

But not with shitty topics like this, this guy is worthless, just close this shizzle..
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 pm

No more response of Blk_Virus so he got "declined"

Thread Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blk_Virus "declined"
Page 1 of 1