Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EOP V BSQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MGVP
Stranger

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-06

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 am

Just wanted to clear this up as it wasnt sorted out properly, I ended the round because we had 7 players (within a min of starting), and it would have taken minutes to get the right person to leave,
Having said that, at that point we were 1-0 anyway,having won the round before the 7 man incident round, so even if that round was given to you, it would still be 1-1, and the next part we won 3-1.
That would make it 4-2 on that very last round, if the round where we had 7 was awarded to you. Hopefully that clears things up.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 am

MGVP wrote:
Just wanted to clear this up as it wasnt sorted out properly, I ended the round because we had 7 players (within a min of starting), and it would have taken minutes to get the right person to leave,
Having said that, at that point we were 1-0 anyway,having won the round before the 7 man incident round, so even if that round was given to you, it would still be 1-1, and the next part we won 3-1.
That would make it 4-2 on that very last round, if the round where we had 7 was awarded to you. Hopefully that clears things up.

Not at all, when are you available for a regular re-match which means 6 vs 6. Tomorrow ?
Back to top Go down
MGVP
Stranger

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 am

Tommorow might be possible, but we need to make sure our top players can play the whole game. We need to make sure at least 5 of our top guys can make the whole match though cause i dont think its fair for either of us that we have to field a weaker side. We'l get back to you tommorow though around 6 to see if you can field a strong side too if we can. cheers
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:54 am

MGVP wrote:
Tommorow might be possible, but we need to make sure our top players can play the whole game. We need to make sure at least 5 of our top guys can make the whole match though cause i dont think its fair for either of us that we have to field a weaker side. We'l get back to you tommorow though around 6 to see if you can field a strong side too if we can. cheers

You seem like about the only half decent guy in your clan. PM me your availability...
Back to top Go down
MGVP
Stranger

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 am

Well, apart from Kiler at the end when he got a bit stressed, I dont think any bad words were exchanged, which was quite good. The chants of "madman" was directed towards Adam - Norman who was blessed with that nick, so dont think that was aimed at you (although I can understand how it'd be annoying listening to that at the end of each round). I'l get back to you tommorow with availability
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:01 am

MGVP wrote:
Well, apart from Kiler at the end when he got a bit stressed, I dont think any bad words were exchanged, which was quite good. The chants of "madman" was directed towards Adam - Norman who was blessed with that nick, so dont think that was aimed at you (although I can understand how it'd be annoying listening to that at the end of each round). I'l get back to you tommorow with availability

Bad words were exchanged and yes that "Madman" was very immature and childish.

At least your not the same ...
Back to top Go down
MGVP
Stranger

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:07 am

Generally we arn't all like that, some of the guys get caried away too easily so sorry about that
Back to top Go down
No-NeRvEzZ
No-NeRvEzZ

Number of posts : 93
PSN : No-NeRvEzZ
Registration date : 2008-05-14

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:56 am

Yeah MGVP is a sound guy man, we would need our best team next time man play me from the start also!
Not sayin i shud play or anyfin Razz
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:12 am

No-NeRvEzZ wrote:
Yeah MGVP is a sound guy man, we would need our best team next time man play me from the start also!
Not sayin i shud play or anyfin Razz

We will, you weren't online at the start and we underestimated them.

TBH we should have ended the war at 2nd Map if Staber and Work_Please didn't "Disconnect"
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:50 am

iChozen, you want me to participate in this matchup? I will make sure that I am in top condition by then. It's your call.

Btw: you have become very good in what you have to do as a captain, you get teams together indeed. You got my probs for that man. Love ya.

BTW: were you actually mad at me at msn? 'Cause you know I would never bring that kind of message to you, you've asked me once and I quit it completely. Not even around other people.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:49 pm

UnK wrote:
iChozen, you want me to participate in this matchup? I will make sure that I am in top condition by then. It's your call.

Btw: you have become very good in what you have to do as a captain, you get teams together indeed. You got my probs for that man. Love ya.

BTW: were you actually mad at me at msn? 'Cause you know I would never bring that kind of message to you, you've asked me once and I quit it completely. Not even around other people.

Nah Unk it was a joke, I could never be mad at you Surprised

Thanks for the complement, im glad at least someone appreciates my passion and dedication.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 pm

I know it's hard work and what you do is not only for fun Wink keep doing it homeboy!
Back to top Go down
BaD_BoY_4_LyFe
BaD_BoY_4_LyFe

Number of posts : 90
PSN : BaD_BoY_4_LyFe
Registration date : 2008-05-27

EOP V BSQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOP V BSQ   EOP V BSQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:12 pm

so guys what happened?
dnt wry we cnt win em all ul lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content