Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My silly behavior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:43 pm

well i`ll start with a real BIG apology to all Of EoP for my actions.

this is no excuse but i have had alot of trouble back home and have been really stressed out lately i dnt need to go into deatial about my problems an like i said this is no excuse.

soo i really am sorry to you all !!

* stokestan *
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:22 pm

I accept the apoligize altho he didnt ment anything to me, nor to you. Only to the ones who wants a fight.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 am

Next time stokestan does the same thing it will be an even bigger warning. (Remember my theory about making the same mistakes multiple times). He has been warned and I will keep my eye on him personally.

Sorry but I don't care about your family problems as far as EoP is concerned. I don't wish you problems, but you can't use your problems as an excuse.

Hate it that I have to be the ass again, it's always like this. The only one of the co's and captains who talk the way they think are me and iChozen.. And sometimes Altair, but mostly he doesn't say what he wants to say.

Sorry stokestan but if no one else is blaiming you for this, I will be bitching and chasing you for those who aren't. This behaviour is unacceptable and has no excuses to it whatsoever. (+1.0 from Terror and it might increase for the stuff you said today).

Oh btw: Very much respect to Lewi. He took every insult without insulting him back or making a big deal out of it. That's the kind of behaviour me, iChozen and Terror like 2 see man. It didn't go by unnoticed.

iChozen, Terror and Lewi, you guys dealt with this situation like you should've, you get my probs for that fellas.

Don't flame on me, if you don't agree, make arguments which can convince me of your opinion..

(Double post I know but it belongs here..). Apologise not accepted, you did too many things in a short period of time. You will have to show me your good will before you get a clean point with me again. Which you will need since I will be attending in Clan Battles again soon.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 am

Stan, what are you apologizing for ?

How will you prevent it from happening again ?

I will give you some props for at least being man enough to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:59 am

my childish comments towards lewi an my alround silly beahvior m8 but UnK i havnt a clue what ur goin on about i apologised in general soo i dno why i gotta apologise to you i never even mentioned u and tbh it was a discussion between me an lewi yh which could of stayed between us to but then u found out soo y cant staber get involved this is all a bigger deal than it should be

and ichozen cause im gonna own up an apologize i was in the rong but like u said it was my opinion which i probz wud change nw but ive said sorry which is wa u all want soo why does it keep re occuring up in every topic man

Thnx Btw STABER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Its the right way that u apologize.
For myself i accept ur apologize cause i know whats it like...
ive been often enough in such situations and now im good with everything.
However, dont be mad at unk or chozen theyre just trying to help the clan.
boat & sea
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:42 pm

corse im not mad at them altair im just bothered by how it keeps being brought back up when ive said sorry countless times

me and chozen an terror have spoke about it anyway an i have done wat they asked now but unk i really did never mention u bt i did mean it as in any1 who felt like avin ago at me cud f**k off sooo sorry yet agen

thnx 4 acceptin Altair

but like i said to UnK this was not aimed at u personally
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 pm

As Staber is protecting you very much I got pissed because he didn't want to see the real deal. He even wanted to get Lewi a warning (saying that Lewi started the fight together with you).

I don't care if it was directed towards me or not, It was aimed at an EoP member which brings me to:

EoP coleader of Intern and Extern parts of the clan.

It's my job to make sure that you will never do it again. Staber is just ass-kissing you. (Terror agrees with this btw xD) But you did something wrong and you're not getting off by a sorry with me.

Next time it happens you will be punished harder. You have already recieved +1.0 and believe me, you have to do something really bad to get that one. You can have up to 5.0 I thought. And these warnings will be dragged over to other games as well.

Sorry, I don't hate you but I don't like you. You brought to mostly on yourself and Staber has made it a bit worse for you.

Just watch your mouth, play along nicely, don't talk behind someones back (especially mine) and let people know when you can't play a cb. Then you can't get other warnings.

I am the most stubborn coleader in EoP and the hardest one. Even harder than iChozen sometimes. If I have a negative thought about you, you will have a hard time getting that thought of of you. And that's not really a good thing for you since you will be teaming up with me at BF:BC in clanwars.
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:23 pm

ok UnK

and ok if you dont like me an i accept my warning and i still thank staber for what he did

he backed me thnx m8 Smile

an thnx to those hu accepted apology Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Well I will do the same thing Razz

Thanks Terror,
Thanks iChozen,
Thanks Lewi,
Thanks Altair,
Thanks iLLuSi0n.

For having my back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:54 pm

UnK wrote:
Well I will do the same thing Razz

Thanks Terror,
Thanks iChozen,
Thanks Lewi,
Thanks Altair,
Thanks iLLuSi0n.

For having my back. Very Happy

Always and I thank you too.

Stan, well done for being man enough to apologize so now just move on. The only person dwelling on it is you atm which is making it worse for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:04 pm

UnK wrote:
As Staber is protecting you very much I got pissed because he didn't want to see the real deal. He even wanted to get Lewi a warning (saying that Lewi started the fight together with you).

I don't care if it was directed towards me or not, It was aimed at an EoP member which brings me to:

EoP coleader of Intern and Extern parts of the clan.

It's my job to make sure that you will never do it again. Staber is just ass-kissing you. (Terror agrees with this btw xD) But you did something wrong and you're not getting off by a sorry with me.

Next time it happens you will be punished harder. You have already recieved +1.0 and believe me, you have to do something really bad to get that one. You can have up to 5.0 I thought. And these warnings will be dragged over to other games as well.

Sorry, I don't hate you but I don't like you. You brought to mostly on yourself and Staber has made it a bit worse for you.

Just watch your mouth, play along nicely, don't talk behind someones back (especially mine) and let people know when you can't play a cb. Then you can't get other warnings.

I am the most stubborn coleader in EoP and the hardest one. Even harder than iChozen sometimes. If I have a negative thought about you, you will have a hard time getting that thought of of you. And that's not really a good thing for you since you will be teaming up with me at BF:BC in clanwars.

Who the fuck says that I started to say Lewi started the fight? I said both did it. But never mind. And UnK, Im not ass kissing him, if u know what friendship is.
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:12 pm

lol ok chozen
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:42 pm

THANK YOU EVERY1 HAHAHAHAHA Very Happy

specially staber Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Me happy guys Stokestan
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Lol Staber, that's exactly why people never listen to you when you're asking something to Terror and stuff. Razz

Anyways stop spamming now.
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:31 pm

I listen staber Smile

i listen to most of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Well STABER TERROR ALTAIR CHOZEN ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES SO UNK UR CALL I DNT THINK I HAVE ANYFIN TO PROOVE Smile I SAID MY PEACE Wink

AN MOST ACCEPT IT AN IF U DNT CARE ABOUT MY FAMILY PROBLEMS U SHUD LET THE OTHER LEADERS WHO DO CARE HANDLE IT BECAUSE NOW I HAVE EXPLAINED TO TERROR WAT HAS HAPPEND HIS VIEW CHANGED A LITTLE BUT TBH I DNT FEEL I NEED TO TELL YOU AS A SORRY AINT GD ENOUGH FOR YOU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:07 pm

I don't want to know what your problems are. And as others can see atm is that you're trying to bring me out for another discussion, which is childish.

If you want this to turn into a competition you can just tell me now. If you want me to play it dirty and bring me out just say it..

Lewi was in the msn convo with you and me and he even admits that you were trying to get me frustrated..
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Alright I will forgive you, not because of the hard thing which you have faced but because it's the first time you did something wrong and the fact that we don't know eachother.

But if you have a fight you should have it cleared with everyone, it's no use in posting stuff like:
[EoP] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [Eop] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era zegt:
terrors leader hes happy with my apology
[EoP] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [Eop] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era zegt:
sooo i dnt care (about me)

But alright we will leave this behind, you promised me it won't happen again so it's cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Gast

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Alls it took was an Msn convo UnK and we cleared it all up Razz

lol thnx m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:58 am

Yea UnK, if u would have kind of problems as he have u would act same.
Just letz see forward, everything will be fine dont worry.
Stoke is loyal n we need kind of loyal peoples in EoP!

Thread Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My silly behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My silly behavior   My silly behavior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My silly behavior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [EoP] Announcements / Info :: General EoP Discussion-
Jump to: