Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tougher Challenges ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Tougher Challenges ... Empty
PostSubject: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Right,

The ladder is coming to a close, CoD is dying and we are moving to Battlefield soon ...

Many of the "Better" clans want to play us, and are beginning to think we are afraid to play against them.
Therefore I am sending out challenges against clans such as SCO, BC+, Kaos, BtB and BSQ

The fact is we can't run or hide, we have to play them whether we win or lose. No matter what, we will learn from the matches and get better.

Can we have a last push of practice on CoD to make sure we are prepared for these "Harder" wars. Also, please all be checking on Console Gaming for dates and times because we need to have people there and ready.

I hope this is ok, many members have expressed concern about avoiding the top clans so now im doing something about it.

All the best

Chozen
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Alright. Im just waiting to play against a top clan. Send out challenge to aF- to.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:31 pm

CANT WAIT TAKE ON THE BIG BOYS Razz
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Staber wrote:
Alright. Im just waiting to play against a top clan. Send out challenge to aF- to.

No.. Only do that if you are sure that we will win. If Sneaky skills beats EoP it will embarras TerrorShot and the whole clan since aF is a rival clan..
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 pm

He won't. We've got players better than him (me included)
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
NickyCVF
Stranger
NickyCVF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Yeah we sould let them bring it on we quite a tight unit but we do get a bit messy sometimes but if we just get a bit more orginised we could be one of the top s&d clans on the cod ladder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tougher Challenges ...   Tougher Challenges ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tougher Challenges ...
Page 1 of 1