Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS

Go down 
+4
Staber
L3W1_UK
puma1989
UnK
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Well i predicted that something will happen whenb im away...
I couldnt figure iut out, but as far as i understood stokes mum died and unk teased him on that.
If this is the case, i have to say UnK u stepped too far.
For my opinion u crossed the line.

Stokestan, I am very sorry for what happened. I cant express how sorry i am for you in words...

UnK,
although u dont know him very well u shouldnt be apathetic like that. You should have a bit more empathy, cause these kind of insult is the most terrible ever... u shouldnt say sth like that unless he does it either.
U should just ignore him no matter how u wanna react.
I think u never have been in a situation like this, cause otherwise u wouldnt do that.
But i will talk to u soon. This shouldnt be a problem between me and you, so doint take this bad.

Stoke, im sorry. cya soon guys
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Altair, first read the whole conversation and then answer man. You don't know anything.

Seriously, he insulted my mother, I didn't have his mother to insult so my bad..

You guys haven't read the whole conversation, Terrorshot at least did..

Thx Terror, you've shown yourself a great leader once again. Wink Ima buy you pizza one day mate. From lidl with extra cheese!

Staber has surprised me this time. Even though he didn't pick any side, he has shown himself worthy to be a coleader. Great job for you and Terror once again.

Altair, change of plans: I will poke you with a barbed wire stick now..

Altair, I teased him after he insulted my family and me for like 15 minutes (ask the persons who have actually read it).
'Screw ur mum'
'I would do that, but else you would be jealous because you can't screw ur mum anymore'

He asked for those comments then.

Idc actually Very Happy, still the most powerful and uninfluencable person in the clan and I am proud of that.

Multiple persons have dissapointed me, not only Stokestan but yea.

Staber, I think it is time to remove Stokes of the private forum + close this thread before there are worse arguments.

Altair: I am not gonna talk to you about it because you don't have the intelligence to see my point of view and you will only piss me off by not thinking right.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm

nah UnK u think you said the 1st mum insult dik ed an ur sayin aload of bollox now bcuz u expected every1 in EoP to Back u as u`ve told me a few times in the past

Thnx Altair Appreciate it Smile

but UnK keep chattin wa u want but if ur big enuff to say it dnt b a pussy an try change wa u said

FAGGOT !
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Quote :
'Screw ur mum'
'I would do that, but else you would be jealous because you can't screw ur mum anymore'

I think I just said what I said again, read it you noob. I have support from enough people thank you very much Wink. There are like 3 people supporting you atm so wooptidoo be happy Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:13 pm

@ Lewi

[BC+] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [BC+] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era säger:
i weas registered with them on my shit account cuz they wer short an my lil bro played with them

[BC+] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [BC+] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era säger:
cuz they wer m8s weith him
A
nswer cause he was registered on 2McH, so lewi please, stay out of this. You are anyways a member.

@ UnK

Unk, weren't you cool with stokestan till you started to give warnings about battlefield to stokestan cause he wasn't practising it? Now Im starting to think you started the fight and im clearly getting to stokestans side again. You was saying to him you will get warnings if you don't play, or may be kicked. Then thats why he said I dont care (just to annoy you) and you started with even more.

I don't think this is stokestans fault at all. I think it's more UnK's fault that this fight started.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Thnx Staber He didnt Give me A warnin but yes he did say i would have warnings if im not playing BF 70% of the time which is rediculas cuz for 1 i cudnt practice at this time bcuz my ps3 is broke he also said if i was playin cod 2 much for his liking i may be kicked bcuz EoP had moved game but i still see most EoP members playin COD ?
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 pm

Unk, let me put all the facts on the table for you too understand.

It's simple, everyone that agrees with you is suddenly the greatest person alive. All I hear you do is criticize Staber, but when he becomes neutral he is suddenly the best co-leader alive.

Anyone thats speaks their mind against you is "Shit at their job and Dumb"

Unk, no matter what you say, you cannot justify saying that about anyones mum. What you said it literally disgusting. You say things to people you can say over a PS3 but would never say face to face.

Unk, you act like your God's gift to gaming and a great co-leader.

When is the last time you play in a match for EoP ? When is the last time you arranged a match ? When is the last time you did a match report ? When is the last time you reminded people of matches ?

You are probably the softest person I have met, you cry over any little insult. Then your like "You have to earn my friendship back" like your some form of king. You may think you are respected but many think otherwise ...

The fact is, you cannot handle honesty

The funny thing is, you are saying how great Terror is because he backed you when this is what you said about him to me yesterday.

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 Unkscomments1

You try and play people Unk, you go round behind backs and tell different stories. BTW Don't think Terrorshot is the only person Unk does this too.

The problem is, some of us see behind this, you can't phase me. This morning you asked me to beg for your friendship, but let me tell you something. It ain't gonna happen

Unk you know I could embarrass you all day with your ass-kissing quotes to me so it's best you give it a rest

@ Terrorshot, I want to have a word with you ...
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 pm

Read the conversation staber. You will see who started, and that about PUNISHMENT FOR PLAYING COD while we are completely on BF:BC is true..
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Ok, from now on I will not post here anymore since I can only get fights in here (which is my job to prevent).

Stokestan left: leaving EoP means you can't rejoin anymore.

Read the conversation fully, you will see as much as I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 pm

UnK. That was some good evidence from iChozen. I clearly chose my side now. And thanks iChozen for the first sentences...

And true, when was the last time you did something for Envy our Perfection?
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Staber wrote:
UnK. That was some good evidence from iChozen. I clearly chose my side now. And thanks iChozen for the first sentences...

And true, when was the last time you did something for Envy our Perfection?

Uhm, all the time making tactics? K this is my last post here ^^, I've got evidence enough and TerrorShot also has it all.

Chill cause Germany won Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:56 pm

UnK. Please don't make jokes here, as we lost 2 members, my best mates, and one of the greatest guys in the clan (that's what I think, it's a shame you never got to know stokestan pretty well)
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:02 am

Unk u truely are an Idiot he is still tryin to tell people read the convo people have read it Unk U dik

Face it you idiot the people you fought wud back u aint doing it EVERYONE HAS READ THE FUKIN CONVO SO STOP TELLIN PEOPLE TO READ IT U CLOWN

chozen u r soo right UNK U DO FINK UR SUM SORTA QUOTE I WUD HAVE HAD CHOZEN AN STABER AS CO LEADERS ANYDAY I DNT FINK U CUD EVEN HANDLE A CAPTAINS JOB NEVER MIND A CO LEADER CHOZEN WUD OF DONE A BETTA JOB ANYDAY

STABER ALSO WOULD 13 OR NOT THE GUYS GOT MORE BRAINS THAN U`LL EVER HAVE U SIK TWISTED FOOL

LIKE ANY1 IS GONNA BEG FOR UR FRIENDSHIP IF U PAID ME TO B UR FRIEND I`D TELL U TO FUK OFF

THNX ALOT TO CHOZEN STABER ALTAIR NERVZZZ ( THESE HAVE READ THE CONVO BTW UNK HAHA )

UR AN IDIOT END OF !
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 am

Anways, stokestan, I know you're furious at UnK now, UnK just told me he will not watch this again (thanks) and it won't lead to more bollocking.
Back to top Go down
No-NeRvEzZ
No-NeRvEzZ

Number of posts : 93
PSN : No-NeRvEzZ
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:17 am

Well Well Well, UnK i think your a nice guy don't get me wrong you just need to stop this twatish act mate Razz

One thing who in their right mind would criticize some ones mum mannnn thats just harsh..just think of it man...if that was your mum and some one said that to you i would go ape shit i can see why stoke left the clan if someone said that to me i would too anyway, good luck stoke
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:43 am

I will go on topic about Stokestan...nothing about iChozen cause his problem ve no reason.

What ever but Leader will end this now in my way....complain or what ever...
but i know thees parts more as each of u all so i will be right n i wont get this more far
as it already is...its my Clan so i will be right with my option....

And Staber, Altair u better shut up cause your posts are shit same 2 iChozen.....

If u guys would even read the hole conv form UnK n Stoke u might have understand this all UnK said nothing wrong just after where stoke wanted him 2....
Know stoke have Family problems but u ( Staber, Altair, iChozen ) cant just support him for that....
Thought we are a Team n hold together n parts like that...but no u need support "one"
just cause he have family problems...

How FOR GOD SAKE, would u act if there all trying 2 get 1 down ( UnK )
And then comes iChozen with "STUPID QUESTIONS" like....
Do u want me to leave EoP?

i really can understand UnK's acting cause this is uber...

Maybe some of u will say "u dont know the hole story" and no i wont know it cause im sick of this....

Can't i just fucking enjoy my vaction without looking if my clan is alright...
i wanna have a good time with my family cause i just see them all 5 years n i wont
then stuff like this will STOP it...

Stokestan is out n i wont get him to come back cause the way he talked in this conv showed me then he aint loyal....how do i know? Well tell me what u want, i been in lot of situations like them so i wont waste my time with him....

@iChozen
i wish u to read my Post n after whatever u decide is your choice...if u wont get this to
a end "without beening the MAN n just apologize" same as u said 2 me....
But u just show me a really bad "iChozen" who runs away just cause some one who been down n still his said him to "dont care if u leave".
And no one Backstabb's anyone n if they do it for the clan...to let everyone know about
stuff what someone wont say....And again FFS we are a Team and we should hide
stuff like that 2 one person.
So decide what u gonna do....
I just would like 2 remember what u said in past.

iChozen wrote:
I love this clan and I love playing in clan wars, I always give it my all to ensure EoP will be remembered as one of the great clans.

Sad story but i wont stick longer on this....wanna complain more about? "why stokestan left" k do it...n help to get EoP down.....every more post will get us down cause stokestan aint in EoP anymore n wont be...get UnK more down? k do it n get this clan 2 quit.

Thanks, for the hole bullshit u guys did in the last days where i been busy with my family, we r "close to lose EoP".

Clan Leader, TerrorShoT

Thread Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [EoP] Announcements / Info :: General EoP Discussion-
Jump to: