Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TerrorShoT u are Stupid.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

TerrorShoT u are Stupid. Empty
PostSubject: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:40 am

Really i cant believe that this would ever happen but it does.
And haha how dumb but water came out of my eyes (without wanting 2)
This never happened to me like 10years where water fell out of my eye's LMAO
Come On Marc that ain't normal....
Letz come to the point....i still cant believe but this is.

- Staber left
- Chozen still have Response after my Text
- L3W1 cant believe n says.....Father Father Father, Help us Send Some Help From Above....
- UnK things its all his fault, but FFS believe me once that this wasn't his fault! Do it for me! Neutral
- TerrorShoT is completely down so far cause 3-4 years work r gone....

Srry for the last days where i couldn't be there cause of my family but i really thought
we were far, we been actually but fights against members had never a end.

EoP will never be the old one again without Staber n my happy "Mind"

Ehm' grrr argh!! I will have to sleep a night to get this true...cant believe this!

Tzzzz
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 am

Terrorshot, losing EoP most valuable member "Staber" is the price you pay for taking no action against the source of the problem "Unk".

Anger, frustration and annoyance have ALL stemmed from ONE man and this one man has caused all this. This ONE man Unk has thrown away 4 years of your work

Im probably off aswel, Nervezz, Staber, Stan and many more are probably coming aswel (No names mentioned)

We all tried are best, but when members are shown no respect, no respect is shown back

Now you are paying the price ...

Unk is the biggest backstabber of the lot anyway. Terrorshot behind your back he has been trying to recruit EoP members so he can leave the clan and create his own.

If you looked at the bigger picture you would have seen sense, but you were brainwashed at a big price
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am

Oh my god.
first of all, Terrorshot, u didnt treat me right. In stokestans case i dint choose a side and was neutral... so i have no idea why u mentioned me there, had to be a mistake.

I told you, TerrorShoT, if im not here for 1 week the clan will break...#
But you wouldnt believe me.
I respect all of you guys but i think we get in troubles because of little shit like that...
I understand Silva now better... If you get a bit distance you see that all these quarrels are senseless.
EoP is a top clan. And it will remain.
Ill do i everything what im able to when im back, promised. I wont let this clan go down like this.

You will see.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Srry how i acted yesturday but i have a smile back Very Happy
i just want to say then i don't quit this clan as long i still have some loyal peoples....
Staber, Chozen been loyal 2 but left cause "one" ( UnK )
The reason of them both ain't Understable in my way..
But u both actually had to know what UnK said if he is in situations like that...
Here a remember...

UnK wrote:
If you would just give me some time to let everything sink in, we would have had a more fluent conversation.

Just give this stuff some time, let me think about it all and let it sink in to you as well.

I apologise for my behaviour
this afternoon, I would like to discuss this another time but just not right now. If you would still want it though.

UnK have warned everyone in the clan about if "he" is in a fight he acts not right, but after Time he would just apologize to get this to the end....

But the guys who left or ( will leave ) didn't gave him the chance for..

I wont quit this clan cause of reasons who didn't need to come so far n of reasons cause of my Co-Leader ThE_KoViS who will be back for BF: BC to back up EoP.
If i would quit KoViS will be sad n would say "2 sad then i couldn't back up TerrorShoT in this parts"
Staber left, big shock for me tried 2 change his mind but he decided No.
i have to accept then i lost a part of my clan but i cant just leave the rest of my clan (also if if there wont stay a lot anymore) 2 be clanless....

I have promised my members in tryout times then this clan will never split, i mean EoP will never quit!

There will be more work again to get this clan in go but i think i still have the man's who will work for.

Who ever, flame at me, can do it, I'm sure with my decision, for a reform Smile

Thanks for the peoples who still stick with EoP n not get us down.

Grtz Clan Leader, TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Good TerrorShoT- , I was hoping EoP to not get down.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Unk ain't no king in my eyes. Why should we wait until your ready to give forgiveness, you act like everyone is a piece of shit off the ground mate. Im not the guy to grovel, maybe other members but not me.

I apologized to Unk, he wouldn't accept. I tried, I said my peace. Now im done ...

The worst thing about all of this is finding out about all the things Terrorshot was saying behind my back. If you can't trust the leader who can you trust ...

I hope you can make EoP work through all the corruption

Ive heard all about Unk trying to recruit EoP members for when he leaves and starts up his own clan. I wonder if you will continue that plan now and continue to turn your back on people.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:41 pm

LOL @ your post that I want to steal members Very Happy. If you would know what I posted to Terror yesterday.. XD You are funnier than me, really. But actually I have had a delicate conversation with Terror about this and

I even said to Terror that he could kick me to get iChozen and Staber back, so he can have EoP and not lose it because of guys having a problem with me.

You guys are taking game as 'your life'.

TerrorShot, thank's a lot for wanting to go on with EoP. I will do whatever I can to get this back on tracks, you got my word. You are the only one understanding me at this moment. I will stay loyal to you and EoP, you're my mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TerrorShoT u are Stupid.   TerrorShoT u are Stupid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TerrorShoT u are Stupid.
Page 1 of 1