Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. Empty
PostSubject: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Word on the street has that BF:BC will only include clan support when they have both conquest and Gold rush running. So that could be from the week after the launch till 2 months max.

We could sign up for the cod summer ladder because of playing cb's but other clans will be playing BF:BC so if we do that we will never catch up on them anymore.

I've made my decision: EoP is moving to BF:BC so I am moving. Cb's or not, I will just move for it. People don't like BF because it actually takes skill to kill somebody. And (please don't be mad at me for saying this) most persons who started their gaming hobby at COD4 don't have a lot of skill.. (Only iChozen if he started at cod).

Cod is a noob friendly game, BF is not. So I recommend everybody to practise BF. You don't have to play it fulltime, combine it with COD till we can play CB's at BF:BC. At least 35-65% ratio. With BF beeing the least.

And people, don't start posting 'yes!!' (READ THAT ALTAIR YOU COD WHORE:P)here because some people like me actually looked forward to it and are not returning to Cod. So show a bit of respect and humanity.

You have my approval to start at the summer ladder, even though you won't see me competing there unless you really really need me.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks Unk,

I have been competing online since PS2, mainly on Xbox 360 though. I had Battlefield:Modern Combat on Xbox 360 and played that online alot.

I knew that there wasn't a clan system, I was gonna post today but great find Unk Razz

I think we should use the time to practice at it tbh but I don't mind either way

I also think we should use the time to unlock everything and have the maximum rank
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 pm

What UnK wants to say with that post is that we wont play with us till this Clan system will be released.
He will play with his mates Wizard and Raizen Resistance till this will be released.
For me his action doesnt seem very dedicated to the clan, but make ur own opinion.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 pm

Altair300 wrote:
What UnK wants to say with that post is that we wont play with us till this Clan system will be released.
He will play with his mates Wizard and Raizen Resistance till this will be released.
For me his action doesnt seem very dedicated to the clan, but make ur own opinion.

Nope I will be playing BF:BC just like I said.. You believe everything that I tell you.. The only thing that was true was the Rfom2-Cod5 thing. But I would not wish to have a discussion with anyone about that since a lot can change from now till november.

I'm getting BF:BC tomorrow if anything goes right.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 pm

We were having a normal conversation, so how could i know what he means?
I still dont know what was true and not of what he told me.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 am

Altair300 wrote:
We were having a normal conversation, so how could i know what he means?
I still dont know what was true and not of what he told me.

I've been more dedicated to the clan than you are.. Always worked very hard for the clan even though I had some words with people in this way.

I have the right to play with other persons Altair.. If I prefer to play with Raizen/Wizard instead of you that is my right. EoP can always count on me, but it also has to accept that I want to play with real mates as well since I meet regularly with Wizard and I count both of them to my real mates..

The period from now till launch of clan system for BF you won't see me in action a lot. Summer ladder can do it without me since S&D is my weakness + the clan has enough players. And when you don't, you know where to find me.

The clan will move to BF:BC for sure so I'm not violating any rules Altair. Wink You've changed since you came back and I don't like your attitude anymore, which takes away the pleasure of just playing with you leading to more frustration. (Doing my job as coleader).
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:34 am

U lil kiddies stop fighting.

Those BF2MC ps2 players alreadz have some skills.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:30 am

The only issue I have is that, Resistance and CoD:5 will be out fairly soon once the clan system is up ...

Unk, what are you doing ? Im a little confused
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Me aswell. Have no idea what to say^^
@Staber: U lil kiddie, not every discussion is a fight u nooob^^
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Well I will buy RFOM2, not cod5. I've been looking forward to resistance so long but everyone here will want to move to COD5. Altair sees this as me not being dedicated to the clan.

I've made so much time clear for EoP and nobody can deny that.. Right now untill the clansystem comes out, I will be spending time with other friends since I am not needed on the cod summer ladder.

Sorry guys, but I have other people that I know on PS3 that also like to hang out with me and vice versa.

I will be active on the forum still and sometimes on ps3 chat till the system comes out. Cause right now I am useless on cod, you guys don't need me at this time.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:32 pm

UnK wrote:
Well I will buy RFOM2, not cod5. I've been looking forward to resistance so long but everyone here will want to move to COD5. Altair sees this as me not being dedicated to the clan.

I've made so much time clear for EoP and nobody can deny that.. Right now untill the clansystem comes out, I will be spending time with other friends since I am not needed on the cod summer ladder.

Sorry guys, but I have other people that I know on PS3 that also like to hang out with me and vice versa.

I will be active on the forum still and sometimes on ps3 chat till the system comes out. Cause right now I am useless on cod, you guys don't need me at this time.

Unk, are you going to train on BF:BC until the clan system or have fun ?
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 pm

UnK wrote:

Well as I didnt mentioen neither RFOM2 nor CoD5 i dont know what you are talking about.
Not only your gaming skills are important for the clan, also your communication and relationship with other members, and you will miss that because you cant keep those up with the one or the other chat.
We will become a real team and maybe it will be harder for you to fit in there if you dont play with us.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:19 pm

I will train + have fun mate.

Yea yea Altair, I've always fitted in just fine, maybe even more than you since I am closer to the leading staff.
And believe me, I have the ability to integrate in groups pretty fast. I mean, look at EoP! 3 days in the clan and all were agreeing that I should be coleader..

iChozen also plays with other buddies, if you're complaining about me, then you're also complaining about him..
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Unk is right, I do play with alot of other people as Altair knows ...

I have alot of PSN mates who want to play with me, just as I want to play with them.

Although, when someone is discussing you, there is no need to try and drag me down with you. Oh well, it's no big deal.

I understand what your saying now Unk, let's keep doing our thing
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:28 pm

You got in cause of your past, i however became captain after 1 month although this is my first clan ever, so you cant tell me that i dont fit in.
And, despite to you then iChozen plays with us aswell and not only his friends.

iChozen, cool playing with you a lot, keep it up mate!
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 pm

I try and strike a balance,

Although Altair mate, sometimes you have to understand that im not willing to quit mid-game to join your parties like you expect me to.

It is definitely fun playing with you, but even better against you ... Razz
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:12 am

Altair, I play with EoP people as well. Ask Terror, ask iLLusi0n...

Dude, how did I get my past? By beeing popular and skilled, you just got in because they needed members and you got captain because you are online all the time so that you always have someone of EoP to talk 2.

My past was an accomplishment in contrary to yours, you still have to build it up.

Ask Terror again, he will tell you the same thing as me: Just Jerk Off.. You're discussing the tiniest things ever. I'm hanging with EoP still, I just don't see the point in beeing active now. I've been asking you for so long to be active on BF:BC demo, you didn't listen and a lot of other persons didn't listen as well. Now I should just listen and change suddenly..

EoP doesn't need me in this time on a competitive level.. I am still chatting with everybody on msn and sometimes chilling on BF:BC with them as well. Sorry that you're not one of these persons at the moment, you've changed since you came back and I don't enjoy your company like I used to.

Terror, please close this thread after Altair had his response to this, I probably won't have anything to add anymore, it will only lead to further discussion which EoP doesn't need.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 am

Same for me here, Im tired of discussing this.
I could wtite a long answer now responding to all your points cause i dont agree, but whats it all for?
If you see me like this mate, Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:44 am

My points are easy for you to react on, your reactions will be easy for me to react on. This will keep on going till 1 of us really crosses the line and then it will become a fight. I'd rather solve all this with regular msn discussions where none other is involved.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Dude, your post is not necessary as no one should reply, same here is this post im writing.
There is nothing to clear, i dont have a fight with you so i dont know what to discuss. What u said was just your opinion, i accept it so its done mate.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Just Jerk Off both

Thread Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.   Bad news for me, good for the cod whores. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad news for me, good for the cod whores.
Page 1 of 1