Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think

Go down 
+3
puma1989
UnK
L3W1_UK
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think Empty
PostSubject: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 am

Hello Guys,

Its came to my attention that within the clan there has been lack of 'Pride'.
I Notice Many people arnt too hyped for BF, a new game for Eop and are too Hooked on COD.
Eop is moving onto BFBC and not people seem to be ready... or evan botherd about it.

Let me Exsplain

Unk has said for weeks that as a clan we should be playing the demo and getting ready for the full game, we should be getting better at working as a team so we can get of to a flying start.
But the Morale within Eop doesnt seem to have the Urge to do that, Saying such things as

'' I Suck at it''
'' Its a crap Game ''

Guys, we should be looking forward to it, a new ladder. Ive heard Eop dominated MC... why has the pride from MC dropped to BC??. Yes cod is out, but we have done well on that and moved on,
Tommorow is when most of us get it, lets get playing battlefield, working hard when you play it to get prepared for CB'S (Getting your best suited class within the Team Sorted).
I know the clan system isnt out yet but like Chozen said, lets use this time to obtain the maxium rank and get better.

Trust me... when you are good at BF, you have fun.
how can you get good ? . . . Play it, not just play cod and piss about... lets Move on To battlefield and start kicking some ass because, if the attitude stays like this, then you can wave goodbye to top 10 places on the ladder guys

Come on. Lets Crack on

Envy Our Perfection...

Thank you for reading this rather long post and take it into consideration

Lewi,
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:25 am

You forgot to mention your clan tag thing Lewi, I've heard no one plays with his clantag anymore? Sorry but this kind of behaviour in the clan just keeps me on my other account..

There is a lack of interest in BF:BC, where me and others think that it's actually a great game. Sorry but I ain't going back to cod. BF:BC is our future so we should focus on it.

Well as long as you guys are playing cod, I won't be playing my main account nor will iLLuSi0n.

Very good points there Lewi, but my post clears it up even more with a harder hand.

And ofcourse most of you are bad at it.. Most of you started their online gaming at COD which is the most noobfriendly game ever. BF:BC isn't noobfriendly so be glad that it gets you a challenge.. Me and all former BF:MC players own at it, it's just the others that are behind.

As long as everybody in EoP is playing call of duty, there is no way to complain about our absence..

I am very very loyal to this clan but even I have my limits. Just like TerrorShot is getting bored of gaming sometimes, I am also getting bored of dealing with discussions all over again. Beeing away from all these problems actually feels pretty good. I now understand TerrorShot completely, stuff has to change quick in order to get this clan healthy..
Back to top Go down
puma1989
Im used to this!
puma1989

Number of posts : 160
PSN : puma1989
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:08 am

i like bf:bc, can't wait till the delivery guy rings at my door (hopefully today)
killing my time till then with mgs4. i've already practised a lot, but i want to practise with you guys, cause we have to learn to play together as a team. so if you want to practise bf:bc with me add "SoIidSnake-" (watch out the "L" ind "Solid" is a big "i" so its "soiidsnake-"

see you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 am

Im ready, I have practiced more than most people in this clan seeing as I have 4 other accounts all o the maximum rank.

I set up accounts so I could try every weapon and gadget in the demo so I know what they are all like

As Unk said, my online gaming career didn't stem from CoD so I appear to be a very strong BF:BC player thankfully.

I do agree with Lewi though, Many people from this clan I speak to claim they are shit and don't want to play it. You cannot totally blame them though ...

Unk, do you think it is fair for you and illusion to play on your other accounts while everyone else tries to bond as a team together. Imagine if we all did what you and illusion are doing, then we would have a clan filled with solo players.

Maybe some people are not happy to be forced onto another game suddenly ?

Anyway, I will play it in moderation and see what I think. Admittedly, CoD is an addictive game and I do enjoy playing wars on it.

I can't see us competing on the Summer Ladder tbh, but honestly if im not into BF:BC enough, I may carry on CoD

That is all my personal opinion ...
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:13 pm

I agree with chozen, and i also have still my clan tag in cod (?).
I played CoD cause i wanted to enjoy it till everybody plays BFBC, which is now the case. I got it today at 7.40 (fucking delivery guy woke me up^^) and will start playin it then.
Today i read, that u can only invite 3 firends? wtf.
And the way u guys handle it, it seems that everybody who started his gaming career at CoD is definately a noob, no exceptiones.
Time to prove you the opposite!
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 pm

It isn't fair but it is also not fair that people don't listen to the coleaders/leader of this clan when they says that the game should be practised..

And Altair, there are exceptions but you ain't one of them. If you compete with me, iChozen or Illusion, you will always lose. We were good at the most skillfull game of them all: BF:MC. Noobs were just chanceless in that game. That game has made some of us Legends.

In our team, I am mostly involved with anything, so you can't say that I'm not bonding (I know you didn't say it) as I'm already integrated with everything.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Dude, fuck off, whats your problem?
Didnt even strt playing so u better shut till u really see me...
Im not sayin that i wont suck but still u shouldnt say that... thats really fucked up mate.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Just Jerk Off Altair....dude if you get mad in some way then be it i don't care but always, why u need
to put this in a Post....gives me bad feeling again..
Learn talking friendly to each other....over Headset i don't mind cause this mostly is fun thought..
i wont say then u r the only one who act like that but i just see it now n so i had to post!

@UnK...
Stop your post's about "u have to play BF BC"
If they wont then let it be, its their fault...someday they that guy might see then no one of EoP is
at his game anymore so he just will follow by his own...if not, we cant help it...so he have the wrong clan.
i know u will get EoP fast ready for BF: BC but well there is not able to play cb's yet till the patch...maybe.

And plz i wont see any shitty comment back....so i better close this "SOON"

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:08 pm

I am sorry, Terrorshot, excuse my behaviour, but im just getting angry if he constantly says im a noob and he didnt even see me play.... btw played with Chozen, L3wi and Dan and was same as them or better....
Terrorshot, I will try to control myself and yes, i am playing Battlefield!
8 hours BF and no cod today! just the demo i didnt like.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Altair,

You weren't better than me dude because as you know constantly lagged and my PS3 kept freezing. Then it would suddenly un-freeze and I would have 3 deaths or something like that.
Also, voice chat wouldn't work so communication wasn't there.

The games that I wasn't lagging, like one I had with Lewi and Dan I got 7 Kills 0 Deaths. So don't judge my performance in a corrupt room.

Altair, from what I have seen, you appear good at the game and show early signs of good teamwork, so well done. Just don't say you do better than me when you haven't seen me play properly mate Smile ... (Ask Unk about me)

Unk, I would like to have a couple games with ya, but I know your not active with EoP so it's a not a problem

Lewi & Dan, this afternoon it has been great fellas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Ok TerrorShot, I will just let it be mate. I always try to remain friendly and get my facts to him, but he always seems to get pissed so I will just stop doing it.

Sorry TerrorShot.

I will use my organising skills but only with the people active.

Thx,
UnK
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Sorry chozen, didnt mean to bring you down was just saying. Couldnt know that it lagged for you(as nobody could hear anybody) Game freezed for me aswell, i only was in buildings so i didnt die. Was nice playing with you although it could have been better... game disappoints me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:56 pm

UnK wrote:
Ok TerrorShot, I will just let it be mate. I always try to remain friendly and get my facts to him, but he always seems to get pissed so I will just stop doing it.

Sorry TerrorShot.

I will use my organising skills but only with the people active.

Thx,
UnK

UnK, u make me angry again.
What are "your facts"?
u played with me one game and this was only my second try....
So dont judge me cause u dont know how i play!!
I admit that i get pissed when a person like you constantly talks bullshit about me and feeling untouchable then...
Chozen, your report about my skills was fair enough, so i appreciate your actions.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Guys, The game is amazing, be evan better with full clan suport ect....Altair, you played really well earlier,

Just when you get used to it, youl start having fun.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Thanks L3w1, was cool playing with you although i didnt hea you XD
You also didnt do too bad Wink
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Lol, yeah i could here you.
Just one more thing, you have to think about it, its the first day, i just read they allready understand the minor problems and will be working on it over night.
So thats good news

Hey, Altair, check my 2nd qoute under my sig LOL

Last night was funny Very Happy

Cheers, Lewi
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:09 pm

Ofcourse I am untouchable Altair.. No need to discuss that Very Happy If you want to test it out, I will have your dogtag soon.

But stop this discussion now.. You heard Terror, this should stop and get closed..

Btw Lewi: I knived you!
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm

This goes to far....iChozen, UnK i hate the way u act...

[quote="Clan Rules"]
- All EoP members are the same. Discrimination considering Skills and ratio's aren't accepted by the EoP members and leaders. If we see a player acting like he's better than the rest just because of his stats, he will get a warning. k/d doesn't mean a thing, i can get 45/5 but i can also get 20/17
Quote :

@UnK
@[quote="UnK"]Me and all former BF:MC players own at it, it's just the others that are behind.
i know u did apologize but i had to take this for a show... Maybe the MC players will have a better start at BC
But it don't mean then others like Altair, Nicky, L3W1 who didn't played BF MC will suck on it..
They will just have a harder start but i know in some hours of playing they will be as good as we are...
U did apologize so its well but watch the way u write to not hurt someone "who can get pissed of it"

@iChozen
iChozen wrote:
The games that I wasn't lagging, like one I had with Lewi and Dan I got 7 Kills 0 Deaths. So don't judge my performance in a corrupt room.

Altair, from what I have seen, you appear good at the game and show early signs of good teamwork, so well done. Just don't say you do better than me when you haven't seen me play properly mate Smile ... (Ask Unk about me)

Now again....
Clan Rules wrote:
- All EoP members are the same. Discrimination considering Skills and ratio's aren't accepted by the EoP members and leaders. If we see a player acting like he's better than the rest just because of his stats, he will get a warning. k/d doesn't mean a thing, i can get 45/5 but i can also get 20/17

In this way u do act as if u would be better....ok atm u are..but whats about u keep it for yourself
you know by u r own if u r better or not "atm" so keep it for yourself
Same i do!!!

U posted this comment cause of this.....
Altair wrote:
btw played with Chozen, L3wi and Dan and was same as them or better....
With that he for sure doesn't mean then he is better as someone he just gave UnK a shot
to "not" think then he a noob, cause he could handle together with u guys..

Altair wrote:
Sorry chozen, didnt mean to bring you down was just saying. Couldnt know that it lagged for you(as nobody could hear anybody) Game freezed for me aswell, i only was in buildings so i didnt die. Was nice playing with you although it could have been better... game disappoints me a bit.

Altair did apologized for no reason actually but he is a man n he just do it to quit discusses.
Altair been hurt aswell cause some peoples r thinking he is a noob (specially UnK)

And No, there will be "no" warning what i give to someone.

With that post i want to say to not get members down of "acting" like "I'm better"
Who cares keep it for yourself "Same i do n did b4"

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Terrorshot, all i can say is thank you. With this post you wrote everything what was on my heart the last days...
I know people wont take this well but for the first time in my WHOLE LIFE, you think EXACTLY the same what i think... we should celebrate that.^^
iChozen, i tried to tell you that... you wouldnt really listen.
Dont take this as an insult, its not meant. I just wanna talk to you normal without getting you pissed.
You are a good mate but its true, every word of it.
Im sure ur pissed now and i expected you to be, but sorry mate thats the way it is.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:43 pm

-Taking this back-

Last edited by UnK on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 pm

UnK, you constantly attack and you want it... you hurted me with that.
I know for u its just nothing and u tease me down saying everything that hurts me...
I would like to clear this in a chat but u dont give me the opportunity to..
U just came online on PN i see if i caN catch you,.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:37 am

No man, you ate the banana, we're cool now.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:38 am

Its the second time the banana solved our problems XXDDD
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 am

Yea, but you didn't eat the skin though.. Next time you will have to eat a banana + drink coffee. That would be so awesome.

People: Altair is very good with children. Foxie thinks he's cute xD.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:54 am

iChoZen wrote:

Terrorshot, read my quote again. Don't act stupid ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think   Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eop... A Time For A Talk i Think
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next