Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??

Go down 
+2
UnK
L3W1_UK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? Empty
PostSubject: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 am

when i joined Eop i posted some news about an ''Socom Public Beta annoucment''.
i got some strong feedback saying Eop will never play Socom Confrontation Ect...

Can i try to change your minds or at least think about trying it?

This Socom is online heaven, 32 player maps, (Private Lobbies, maps can be changed to smaller, like RFOM)
It has Full clan Suport, clan pages, clan avatar's... leaderbourds, just Like MC Really.
Il copy and paste a few lines from the review below. (PLease read, )

Players can customize their own characters and create and join their own clans. Each clan can have its own unique emblem, which will appear on the player's outfit. Clans can then try to climb up a ladder, scheduling challenges with other clans. Scheduled battles and tournaments will then appear in the in-game calendar, which shows all upcoming SOCOM events a player is signed up for.[

SIXAXIS controls really work. By tilting to the left, your in-game character will do the same. Tilt to the right, and your character follows. This will give your player the ability to peek around corners and cover, and get a shot which may have been impossible otherwise. Tilt your controller upwards, and your character will lean up and above cover, giving the player some sniping possibilities. And, if you're spotted by the enemy, thrusting the controller down can make your character duck.

Guys, Amazing Graphics, Options. Create your own guys, add-ones.. Massive selection off guns, camo ect... Clans, When finding a game, you can select one with the lobby system (Like RFOM, GRAW2)

Also, Every single top clan is getting this, Mostlly everyone on GB Or CG are getting it, we can compete for real. but its up to the voice on Envy Our Perfection.

Please Eop Consider this as an option, it looks great and sounds amzing, its online gaming heaven. its everything you need is there, Its Sony dedicated too, no 360 port over. Come on guys? what you say ?

Thanks for reading this long post, sorry if i wasted your time

Lewi,

Last edited by L3W1_UK on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 am

No, never ever. This game is not for EoP.. I joined this because we are an FPS clan and I see no point when we would switch to 3th person shooters to follow.

My answer will remain no and I will not spend my money on it.. Neither will Illu, I'm sure of that..

My answer is no and it will always be no..
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 am

Well Ok, Fair Enough, but at least let everyone else in the clan to have thier say.
I Mean, the features for online is amazing, thats the main reason why i think we should do it. very very tactical too. i played GRAW2, thats 3rd person. that wss bags of fun,

Eop, exspress your view on this please

Thanks, Lewi
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 am

Btw: it's also a campers heaven. Wink We will not stand a chance against clans who were owning at socom3. And believe me, I've played it for 3 months and I do not wish to play clanwars on that game ever..

The fact that they offer clan support is not a reason to buy it. Don't let yourself be fooled because of what they offer.. Socom are the campiest series ever.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:40 am

Yes, Unk i actully Agree there. Every top clan has played all the series, we havent... and in socom, exsperiance is a massive addvantage so yes i do agree with you there, but its 1st game on next gen. maybe we could compete

Terrorshot, Eop... Disscuss this matter please, i am intrested in what others has to say

Thanks

Lewi ,
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 am

Well, I dunno, i have to take a closer look at it as never played a socom... but i dont really like 3th person shooter.
However, if most people get it illl get it too.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:56 pm

It's everyone his right to buy this but I really don't see the point in getting it. It launches late september and in the beginning of november RFOM2 releases. So we would only have 1 full month and 1-2 weeks to play it untill we move over.

For that amount of time it would be better to stick with BF.

And Altair, Socom has a reputation but don't count on that. I will try to find some youtube vids which show you how it's played in normal games.. Games can last for 8 minutes, if there's one guy of the other team camping and you're dead, you might have to wait 7 minutes in order to respawn again..

I'm saving my money for RFOM2, it's only a month later and that game should be our priority since that game also offers full support + has amazing non camping gameplay.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNL_RbFlFxY this is how the game is beeing played.. This guy actually doesn't camp in socom terms xD.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:20 pm

i think it will be a No from me aswel, cause i ve played the first Socom it been shit...
maybe this one is better but we will see....
i would only buy this game if BF BC, RFOM 2, KZ2 n other games r shit....
but i think it wont happen so it might stay a No, srry L3W1 Sad

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Allright Guys, i just thought of it as an idea. thats fine guys.
Well bring on RFOM And Kilzone 2 Very Happy

Cya Guys,

Lewi,
Envy Our Perfection
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Stranger

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 am

socom is the best online shooter for the console. just have a look at the CG socom boards how many clanmatches there have been played.

it also requires more skill and teamwork then any other FPS. you just have to get used to the 3rd person view and the aim-system. then you'll love it Wink

UnK wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNL_RbFlFxY this is how the game is beeing played.. This guy actually doesn't camp in socom terms xD.

no it's not the way the game is beeing played. it's just a random camper twat Razz

this ist the way it is beein played ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NBTcQ4mZH4
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:30 pm

I think it sounds good but, clans not going there.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??   Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socom Confrontation. Eop Involvment !!??
Page 1 of 1