Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join

Go down 
+3
Altair300
UnK
Dkhan3`
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dkhan3`
Stranger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 am

Hi i was asked to join by UNK and i would i like to join EoP

past clan TR i left
COD4 STATS
KDR 2.18 rising

i would like to join for all games
MSN is dkhan3@hotmail.co.uk
PSN - Dkhan3
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:31 am

Finally my work and effort in getting him interested in EoP have paid off! Very loyal and skilled player since me and Terror have been interested in him since our cb against his former clan TR.

TerrorShot, just post your final decision below.

To others: don't comment on him not having a big thread. He was asked by me and will create one in the members application in the private if he gets in.

Grtz
UnK
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am

Yo, cool seeing u willing to join EoP.
Ill add u on MSN but ill prolly forget^^

Edit: Good Work, Kenneth

Last edited by Altair300 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Belgium Bastard :P)
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Yo,
cool then u decided to go this way with us Very Happy
the way u communicate in clangames was getting me shocked :sock:
was just awesome cause in the S&D against TR i could sometimes hear u talk
about Team dont give up we will get them n way more also if u guys died, u been the only one who spoke
over there.
After that i could say "that guy is friendly, loyal n skilled"
Thats what we r looking for...

We wouldn't get u to leave TR but as i heard n know u were looking for a new clan anyway..
You have got an offer from BsE so we tried everything to get u to EoP
n i thing we done it (we?) i mean UnK...
We r all interested at u, as we have made some threads about u. Smile

I really would like u to join...for BF BC n future game's
- about CoD4, EoP might be retried "as clan"
- we thought about to do some fun clan with random players "For CoD4 Summer Ladder Only"

And i promise u, u will have a great time in/with EoP n for sure then if BF BC have a clan system
cause we r known as BF pro clan "times at BF MC" we will give our best to get this on BF BC aswel.

Grtz Clan Leader, TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Don't suck up to this boy Razz

Anyway, DK you know the deal bruv, holla at me, I wanna talk to you before you make this decision init

Jay Sean - Stay (Boy Btter Know REMIX)
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:17 pm

Good guy joining, I want his friendship as soon im back!
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Quote :
You have got an offer from BsE so we tried everything to get u to EoP
n i thing we done it (we?) i mean UnK...

Dude who else? Good old UnK ofcourse Very Happy. But me and Dkhan had normal conversations about the clan, I was trying to get the positive in front but I also didn't hide negative ones which brought some trust from Dkhan into me.

And iChozen, Terror always sucks up to new guys. He even did it with me XD (fastest coleader ever: 3days). Right now? The guys who makes him flip out xD.

So here you see: Coleader of intern and extern communication is not lazy. Wink

Welcome Dkhan, I told you you would have a big chance of joining us. Smile Oh yeah, don't get pissed when I joke around cause I do it a lot. People with no sence of humour *no names* have taken that in the wrong way sometimes so don't take everything serious from ma.

Only thing you need to do before you defo join is watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQEWa0ngZw

This is how EoP works.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:46 am

Well

At the moment my man DK is in aF- so don't get your hopes up ...

Anyway, if he did want to trial according to EoP policy he would have to go through the procedures of everyone else:

You will have to fill out a full application form (Read the sticky threads for information):

Then, if that is accepted you will be a minimum of a 2 week trial in which you will be analyzed for:

In your 2x Weeks Tryout Time we want to see....

- Your best skills
- Your Teamplay
- How u communicate with us
- Your Loyalty
- To win Friendship to clanmembers
- Doing stuff for the clan
- Activity on EoP Forum
- Activity on Consolegaming Forum

I am more than happy to be your trialist. I will report your progress back to the clan if you accept the trial. You will be tested on CoD and BF:BC

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 am

Yeah... Unk stated that he dont need an App

I think everyone should have to do the same Steps,
They should not have to do an Application because they Know Someone.
If it was that way Then D4N should have not to do an Application

So Chozen, your right... king

Oh and Unk, i can see your Post Is Dirrected At Me.
Thanks For Vote Of Confidence. . . (Thats Sarcasism, Yeah ?)

Lewis,
Envy Our Perfection

Last edited by L3W1_UK on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMER (see Altair))
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:10 am

Well, this is a special case cause not he wanted to join, WE wanted HIM to join, and if we then say, nah, u failed ur trial, thats a bit strange isnt it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 am

Altair300 wrote:
Well, this is a special case cause not he wanted to join, WE wanted HIM to join, and if we then say, nah, u failed ur trial, thats a bit strange isnt it? Very Happy

So there are no rules then ? Because that mean the rules can be bent ?

It's the same as the kick and never come back. There are all these rules, but none of them have to be followed because there are "Special" cases.

You lot make me laugh man, this is absurd

How do you think this makes people like Lewi and D4N feel, who Grafted for WEEKS to get in this clan. Then people get a free taxi ride because they are special. Are the other trialists "Special", did you want them to join ? You can't have contradictory rules because it causes complications.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:19 am

Yeah but still, i wanted G-Fox to re-join but he got denied.
i just feel that he should be made to do a Propper App, if new guys wanting to join comes on our site, then see's that, they will think... ok we dont need An Application,

Its all about setting An Example...

i dont evan know Dikhan (No Hard Feelings)
I just think he shouldnt be treated Diff cause he Is Known...

Lewis,
Envy Our Perfection
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:26 am

About Chozen's Last Post.

He is excattly Right in this Case, Only Because YOU wanting him to join, he gets in free... no Proper App, No Trial...
If it was made like that... Then in that Case

''Right, i want G-fox In, i Want Him in ect ect .... As I WANT you in, you dont need an App or Trial ''

Everyone, every single guy wanting to join needs to follow the rules, it makes no sense if one guys doesnt NEED TO follow them and all the other guys DOES need to Ect...

Like i said, Its Setting A Poor Excample... If a new guy... New to this site, sees that... it gets planted in his mind

'' Right, i dont need an App.. i just need to write my Name Down oh and My K/d Then im in Very Happy, that sounds Easy''

Chozen, 100% Agree,
Thank you
Lewis,
Envy Our Perfection
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm

He does not need a Trial.. Me and Terror already accept him, we tried to get him in not otherwise... I stated that he will make one but only for the private forum thread..

Dkhan can join when he's clanless, no trial needed since the leaders already are aware of his skills.

Or i should say 'would' because he joined aF- where he lost his former loyalty with towards me. I'm not really interested in him anymore.

TerrorShot, what is your opinion on this?

Grtz
UnK
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:03 pm

I talked to Dkhan and the reason why he didn't go for EoP is because iChozen told him he HAD to tryout for 2 weeks, making it still unsure that he could join Eop and he had a clear offer from aF- so he was sure that he could get in the clan..

All my work for nothing, thx guys..
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:14 pm

UnK wrote:
I talked to Dkhan and the reason why he didn't go for EoP is because iChozen told him he HAD to tryout for 2 weeks, making it still unsure that he could join Eop and he had a clear offer from aF- so he was sure that he could get in the clan..

All my work for nothing, thx guys..

That's not true. Me and DK are very good PSN friends therefore we speak to each other about everything.

I know why DK said that because me and him had a chat, and you can think of it anyway you like. As long as me and him know the truth, that's all that matters.

Lewi is right, im sorry but this setting a very poor example.

You say you have agreed this because you know of his skills. So if anyone you have heard of and you know there good asked to join, they get a taxi ride into the clan.

It is also an insult to all members who have made proper applications. People like Lewi:

-Filled out full application according to EoP policy
-Stayed forum active
-Signed up on CG, GB etc
-Obeyed everything asked of him
-Sacrificed 2 Weeks to impress senior members
-Added senior members and made strives to impress them

Your eagerness to acquire members like this is hurtful to other members, because you weren't as enthusiastic to acquire other members. Unk you have divided all this time into getting one player, while setting up another account and refusing to play with existing members.

Terrorshot, you write an essay dedicated to one player, did you do that on anyone's else's application threads ?

Altair, you write "Well, this is a special case cause not he wanted to join, WE wanted HIM to join"

Were all the other applicants special ? And did you want all the other applicants to join ? It makes all other members sound regular

I have learnt alot about clan policy from this thread and what I and others have learnt is extremely disappointing + unjust.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Omg just jerk off dude.. HE HAS ALREADY PROVEN HIMSELF + He was going to write one for us.. You just acted the way you thought and btw, Terror said those stuff to multiple guys.. He did it to me as well and you have had that too..

iChozen, what I do is my business, I have TerrorShot's approval on helping H3LL build up and I have assured him that it won't last long untill it is like that. But you are also hanging with your GB clan as I have heard so you shouldn't complain about me..
And I will also delete you from my 1mPuLsE account. It's enough to have TerrorShot, staber and Altair there to check if I'm not overplaying that account..

Also I don't like to play with EoP all the time(read this and jerk off again) because it gets me frustrated when I'm killed by EoP members on the other side and then having to hear 'haha I killed you' afterwards. I haven't been on for 2 days either because of my job.

Dkhan was wanted by our coleaders + leader so he had already proven himself. Others haven't been spotted in a way like Dkhan was spotted in that cb where you've never been a part of I believe..

I also got in without tryout(well if you count 1 day) and so did other members(Altair, Illusion at the time, Solidsnake, Raizen?), so it's not unjust.

Your sole opinion has cost us a valuable player. GJ iChozen, UL EoP.

Thread will be closed soon and so will the discussion since I do not want to have another fight again because of you.

If this gets u pissed again I am sorry, It's not intended as it's only my opinion with no offend purposed.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am

Ok That's great. A round of applause for Punk ...
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 am

Ya all the time man. Anyways, thank you for not going into my post again, I appreciate this. If you want to talk to me about it, I am willing to do it over HS.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:11 am

Should I close?
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:16 pm

iChoZen wrote:

I am more than happy to be your trialist. I will report your progress back to the clan if you accept the trial. You will be tested on CoD and BF:BC

Not at CoD4. Only BF:BC n future games.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:35 pm

grrr why u guys always have to discuss a thread till a bad end??

just jerk off n read my post what i have send b4 where i said he is "welcome"
without any stuff...well seems to be unfair but no i saw enough of him

Anyway i wont discuss more it just waste Time...with this discuss shit,
we went unlucky again. GJ

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Close this Staber.

End of this discussion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join
Page 1 of 1