Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adios Envy Our Perfection

Go down 
+3
Staber
UnK
L3W1_UK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Adios Envy Our Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:50 am

Hi Eop,
I will Try And Keep this simple! Rolling Eyes Neutral
Me,(Lewi) and i believe D4N (who may post his own farewell) Had Came to the decision Between us and other People that we will Leave Envy Our Perfection.
i have been in now, just under a month. . .had some fantastic times with everyone, members Like Altair, Unk Terror, Staber had some Great Times With you!
I would like to stay in the clan for years, but i cannot simply see Envy Our Perfection Working.

reading stuff, hearing things from members, it all seemed that Cracks started to Appear in the Clan months back.
Dont get me wrong, Envy Our Perfection is a great clan and has game me some amazing laughs and i will miss some of you, . . . people like Altair, had some great laughs with you, your a great guy. really are.. i would like to talk to you on PSN after this... please take the time to talk.
i will miss the funny times we had, i laugh about most of them all the time...i wil miss your mum Very Happy
Altair, stay cool mate... your a really decent guy, stay cool, take care mate, good luck, you deserve it Very Happy Smile
Also Unk, really enjoyed watching Euro with you... you been great, really good guy and hope you keep them weights Lifting. cheers
Terror, Great guy, havent really had chance to get to know you enough but you good leader, funny guy. thank you for the Chance to be in this Clan. thank you so much!

The reason why i am levaing, There is constant backstabbing in the clan... people saying stuff behind thier backs. not how a team should be. i have tried to keep the team together buy doing my best in speaches to inject some sprit but my effort's dont pay off.
Also, i have been givin the opputunity to join another clan, an exciting future for me, like Eop but the problems are still lurking around the roots of Eop.

I Love Eop... love all the guys, Some of you has givng me some fantastic laughs... and will miss you, your qoutes, our funny times will stay with me.
i Hope Envy Our Perfection does well, you al deserve it. . .Take Care, Stay Loyal...
Terror, you carry on mate and lead this clan to agood future mate, cheers now

Im Sorry it had to end like this for me, i didnt want to to leave but problems has forced me to.

Altair, can i speak to you when you get this on PSN please, thank you
Unk, you too aswell.

Eop, Altair, Unk, Terror, Staber... All the guys, GOOD LUCK, LOOKS AFTER YOURSELFS, Pallace Of Wisodm Very Happy Sad

Thank you for this Fantastic Time in the clan,
Lewi,
Neutral
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:02 am

Hmm you were fun but you are joining R.I.A.? I thought that was iChozen's clan? (I could've picked it up wrong as well).

But yea you know me, I don't like unloyalty and I won't be having a lot of contact with you anymore. You were enthousiastic and supported me a lot as well. It's not fun to see you leave but I respect it since you're writing such a big post about it.

Still I'm kind of pissed to see that you're unloyal.. iLLuSi0n gets offers every day but still stays in EoP even though he's not the best friend of everyone (he is one of mine because he is just awesome and this is no sucking up because he doesn't visit this forum xD).
UnK
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 am

It isn't really such an good reason leaving this clan, anyways, ay ay!

SadSad
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:09 am

To Be Honest From The Heart Unk, And Eop. . . I Didnt Leave Because Of R.I.A, I left because there was Problems within the Clan. . .Backstabbing, people saying stuff behind others back, that is not what a clan should be like.
I Mean i come home from a stressfull Day at college, i come onto my PS3 to chill, Play Games. talk to mates, i dont want to come and Face Fights with You guys, i dont want to have the Stress.
I Got on an offer from Another clan Few weeks Back, i said No, Eop... Has A Future, i have a Future there.. but no, not with the problems i stated.
Im Sure Chozen, Dan And a few others will Agree.

This message is a response to Unk post,

Thank You
Lewi,
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:39 am

Lewi, this really shocked me... Didnt even in my worst nightmares expecting this.
U just found your place in EoP, now ur leaving... by leaving on CG u even lowered ur chances to come back, what u probably dont want but me fe.
We had a lot of tryout guys, but you were one of them, wre i thought, yeah, this isa cool guy who will be a good friend... and that u did. I enjoyed great times with you, but the fact that ur leaving takes away respect.
I came onlineto write a post to praise ur activity and then i see this.....
Also I dont even know what u exactly meant as we dont have any problems atm as far as I KNOW...
I will talk to u on PN for sure.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:48 am

Lewi has made a decision, leave him be and move forward ...

Now EoP will learn that by backstabbing people and using corrupt methods you won't get far. Lewi is probably one of the best guys a clan could recuit and losing him was a grave mistake by you EoP.

Lewi has made a decision and now EoP has to reflect on the way they treat members and learn to become better people

Lewi, do not show any signs of weakenss, be strong and stick with your convictions. You and Dan are great guys and deserve the best ...
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 am

iChozen, what is going on? the way u cating seems as u just let them go and show no regrets?
What happened that i dont know? which backstabbing u mean...?
Back to top Go down
D4N-THE-M4N-69
Stranger
D4N-THE-M4N-69

Number of posts : 21
PSN : D4N-THE-M4N-69
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 pm

Its Dan,
I no i am not an offical member of EoP, But like Lewi & Chozen Have Been Saying, There Is Corruption & Back Stabbing Going on Within EoP.
Quote From Chozen "Now EoP will learn that by backstabbing people and using corrupt methods you won't get far." This Is True, And That Is One Of The Reasons I Dont Want To Be Carrying On My Trial With EoP.
You May Of Heard Me & Lewi Had Had Offers From Another Clan, I Am Going To Be 100% Honest, That Isnt the Reason I amLeaving, The Reason Is, Becuase ofWhat I Have Heard About People Not Having The Enthusiasm That They Had About Call Of Duty. Sad
Lewi Has Really Said Everything There Is to Be Said So Im just Posting This To ?Say Thank-you to Everybody for The Oppertunity you Gave Me And I Repsect All Of You For The Support You Have Given Me, From When I Was Round Lewi's House And you Was In Chats I Was LaughingAbout Things As Lewi Was, And Altair, I Havent Spoke to You Much but From When I Have You A Good Guy And i Hope We Can Carry On Talking On PSN Smile?

I Hope You all Go On To do Well With EoP, I Wish You all the Best Of Luck.
Thanks for Having Me As A Part Of Your Team Very Happy
I Hope To Keep In Contact With Most Of You, As I Would Like To Know how things Are Getting Along every So Often.
i Hope you respect My Desition And Doesnt Effect What You Think Of Me
Thank-You
D4N
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Altair300 wrote:
iChozen, what is going on? the way u cating seems as u just let them go and show no regrets?
What happened that i dont know? which backstabbing u mean...?

You wouldn't understand ...

Lewi and Dan have seen the bigger picture and are acting through intellect.

Me, Lewi and Dan are the 3 muskateers. We can't be stopped ...
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:33 pm

The way u act looks like u would do just the same....
What backstabbing u mea?? tell me cause i really wanna know whythese guys leave....
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Altair300 wrote:
The way u act looks like u would do just the same....
What backstabbing u mea?? tell me cause i really wanna know whythese guys leave....

Meet me on PSN tonight ...
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Altair, i will talk about it with you on PSN...
What Chozen Has Said Is Correct.
There are Problems, problems which arnt That OVious,.. but Behind Ever set of people, lays a pack of lies

That Line there sais it.

Lewi,
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Wooow corruption wooow backstabbing. Like you guys never talk behind persons their back.. Me, Altair and Terror are the only guys who say stuff directly to the person (this is the reason why I collide a lot with people).

Alright there is corruption, me and Terrorshot decide everything in this clan! We don't care about your opinions! Very Happy (sarcastic btw..). It's not your clan, it's Terror's clan, if he decides something it will happen, he listens to others and gives them the chance to change his opinion, if they didn't, it will happen.

I've done things wrong too, I won't deny it but no one ever complained about anything (prolly behind my back like I've heard about you iChozen Wink and I won't betray the person who told me).
Like Staber said, it's a weak reason to leave since everybody can leave now and use that reason. I get clan invites a lot, staber gets invites a lot, Illusion gets invites a lot but still we are in EoP working for it.

Idc about all this anymore, I don't need reasons even if you're going to mention me as a problem again. Very Happy

If you use that opinion Lewi, what should Altair say.. He had bigger problems than this in EoP but he is still here..
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:13 pm

So you think its allright to have Backstabbing, Talking Behind people's Back in a clan, that is a good rescipe for An Decent Clan?

WRONG,

That is not how Team members should act, its all being apart of a team.
Trusting one n other, Trust is the biggest thing what makes a team Suceed.
My Brother, Out in Afghanistan Now... He has to trust him Sgt, Or Ltt. And trust his men and mates who he is fighting with, If they spread shit behind there Mates and other Recruits then how would that Plattoon Act, it wont will it. it wil Fail. No trust, leads to 30 Men dying due to not liking or Trusting each other.
Thers you thinking that is ok, well your wrong. Wake up and smell the Coffee.
This Clan will not Go Anywhere if people carry on saying shit behind peoples Back.
End Off...

Oh and Chozen, Thank you.
3 Musketeers Very Happy

Lewi,
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Right now there won't be any back talking again I believe. Me, Terror, Altair, Puma, Illusion and Staber have been working together for a long time now and we've already got to know each other well enough to discuss our problems man to man..

I think it's the same for iChozen as well.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:24 pm

LoL again by giving up, no thees reasons could get a end...
If some Backstabbed u...? In which way??
For me backstabbing means.....example...

If "example" UnK talks shit about me "TerrorShoT to Staber n Staber would tell me what UnK said...
And also if he would say it to my face i wouldnt care about....i would ignore it.

example.....UnK says I'm a bad Leader + a noob at gaming well i let him think that....
i have my own brain n if he would say it i would ask what can i do about it to change it....
he would give me tip's...what i would try to get in use to be better....

So i would plz know in which reasons u got back stabbed? huh? Did that hurt u so much, to leave the clan?

And about the problems in EoP, I'm sick of them too, they just get discussed to much what shows
members no point to stay longer.....but its a kind of loyalty...
WHAT EVER HAPPENS, I WILL KEEP ON BE A EoP

Sad about your leaving but there must be someone better as EoP.

RiA = sick clan srry who ever it hurtz but they r most no lifer, who get pissed of a clangame lose :s

Anyway, L3W1 i wish u a great future at gaming, sad to lose u in poor reasons but Ok.
Unlucky EoP.

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Well Good Luck to you Eop And Terroshot
Nice to meet you
Decent Guys

I Anit going to write no long essay
Basiclly.... when Unk sais to you, YOU NOOB ect... hes joking, i mean real shit-spreading, the kind which lurks about and is not noticable, like ive heard from a few Past n Current Members (No Names)
People In This Clan Are Too Faced,

Terror, i hope you sort this out and get Eop Rolling. Good Luck, All the Best to you And Eop
Nice to met you

Oh and about RIA, I got offerd a Opputunity, i havent joined... i havent Spoke with no people About a Contract (Talking like Football PLayer Very Happy Very Happy LOL)

So no1 say leaving Us for Ria.. cus i anit in Ria,

Lewi,
Back to top Go down
D4N-THE-M4N-69
Stranger
D4N-THE-M4N-69

Number of posts : 21
PSN : D4N-THE-M4N-69
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:34 pm

"Like you guys never talk behind persons their back.. Me, Altair and Terror are the only guys who say stuff directly to the person (this is the reason why I collide a lot with people)." UnK, If I Have Something To Say Ill Say It, Like Whats With The Sarcasim, Why Cant We Talk Like Adlts About This Instead Of You Being Childish(Like I Say, I Say Directly To The Person).

You Dont Care About Our Opinions? I Thought This Was A Team, Every Team Can Have Their Opinion And At Least Should Be Thought About SERIOUSLY.. But You Dont Care About Our Opinions, So Do You Actully Care About Us?

"I won't deny it but no one ever complained about anything (prolly behind my back like I've heard about you iChozen and I won't betray the person who told me)." Yeah No-Body Ever Said Anything, Because Tbh Would You Of Listened?.. Chozen Probebly Didnt Say Anything Because He Is A Busy Person And Probebly Didnt Want The Hastle Of You Being How you Are Now!

"it's a weak reason to leave" Why Is It?.. It Is Our Choice to Leave, And Tbh It Maybe For The Best. We Want To Come Home From College (Or Work Ex Wink) And Just Relax Playing On Our Playstations, Not The Hastle Of 'Corruption' Within A Clan.

What L3W1 Is Saying Is Right I No His Bro Vry Well.. If there Is Stuff Being Said Behind Peoples Back, Slowly Its Just Going To Break Down & Down Till Theres Nuffing Less, I Dont WantThat For EoP F im In It or Not But The Way Things Are Going, That Is Whats Going To Happen...

Yeah Chozen Man.. 3 muskateers UИSTΘPΛBLЄ!
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Not wasting anymore words on you guys. Didn't even bother to read Dan's text because I know he will defend his buddies.

Staber remove them of the private section since they're no longer valid members.

Cya.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Unk,

You make me laugh, you say that you say things to people's face when your probably the best backstabber I have ever come across. All I hear from other people is Unk said this about you, Unk said that about you. So don't go on acting like your God's gift to EoP.

Terrorshot I hear about ALOT of backstabbing by you aswel. To know that your supposed to be the leader makes it twice as bad

In my opinion there is only 3 decent guys left here that don't seem corrupt and deserve better. They are Staber, Puma and Altair. I like Altair alot more than he thinks, I can confide in him as a friend. Puma is simply the best guy to talk to ...

Lewi and Dan are absolutely right, unless you sort out this corruption. EoP will come to an end .

Altair, I want to talk to you and Puma about something .

They have left move forward, no-one is coming back ...
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 pm

iChoZen wrote:
Unk,

Terrorshot I hear about ALOT of backstabbing by you aswel. To know that your supposed to be the leader makes it twice as bad

GJ the way u trust your Leader, u do it "0" in which ways i could backstabb someone?
Dude tell me what means backstabbing for u? Just if some one says your Name?
Every fucking human always names someone who ain't front of him...
In bad ways or in good ways dosnt matter everyone dose...
Really sometimes i thing how peoples just use the half of his brain or not even that....
NOT PERSONALLY!
You wont have problems in anyways "mean to everyone" ?
- Then dont even talk about (ignore it)

I could say so much stuff about all of you guys but why should i?
i keep it for my self n wait till the day comes n it happen...

But this isn't backstabbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios Envy Our Perfection   Adios Envy Our Perfection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adios Envy Our Perfection
Page 1 of 1