Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EoP vs. GRC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

EoP vs. GRC Empty
PostSubject: EoP vs. GRC   EoP vs. GRC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 am

-EnVy oUr PerFecti0n vs. Gentlemens_Rifle_Club

EoP LineUp:

TerrorShoT-
Staber-
I3iG_I3aNg (1st round)
uk_clipPer (rest of the game)

GRC LineUp

Muttley
ALPHA-KENNY-WON
Egg-UK

Round 1 | 1 - 0

Game 1 (R1#)

This match was even, they were good and we were good, we tryed to camp as much as possible in bloc to not get killed in the battle then that they should earn points. But they sneaked into us and got some good points. We won this game fairly with 650-500 (we had first to 1000 points on but later we changed it to 500) MVP ?

Game 2 (R1#)

Now we had another member instead I3iG_I3aNg, uk_clipPer (big bang had to leave) We started the match as soon as clipper came in and we gone right into the war. As GRC didn't know our position at all, we sneaked thru the 2 buildings on Bloc and got 1 after another guy of GRC. They were fighting to get to the building but they were killed because of our Claymores or snipers. Results were 500-200.
MVP All EoP

Round 2 | 1 - 0

Game 1 (R2#)

GRC Started really well against us, they got an lead 120-40 and tryed to keep it like that, but unfortunately, they lost their killsflow. We turned the match where uk_clipPer did a great job with his G3. But right after the last kill that Staber- did, TerrorShoT- got disconnected. We waited for 5 minutes till he came back again. Results of this game were 500-390. [b]MVP
uk_clipPer

Game 2 (R2#)

Our killflow was excellent! we killed one after another, we used our brains for having a 100% focus on the match. TerrorShoT- was sniping a bit and that gave us help. Staber- quickly got an helicopter and that was a big support for us to have a good pointflow. GRC had no chance by turning the game so we won with 500-180. MVP Staber-

END SCORE: 2 - 0

WP GRC!!, rematch maybe?

Report by Staber-
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
xRaiZeNx
This is a good place!
xRaiZeNx

Number of posts : 296
PS2 : ik_ben_club_bru & GrAsSmAsTeR^B^
PSN : xRaiZeNx
Registration date : 2007-12-29

EoP vs. GRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoP vs. GRC   EoP vs. GRC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:53 pm

WP EoP Smile
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

EoP vs. GRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoP vs. GRC   EoP vs. GRC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Thx m8.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

EoP vs. GRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoP vs. GRC   EoP vs. GRC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EoP vs. GRC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [EoP] Matches :: Match Reports :: Quads Ladder-
Jump to: