Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sikman01

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sikman01
Stranger

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-23

sikman01 Empty
PostSubject: sikman01   sikman01 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:41 pm

PSN Name(s):sikman01

Birthday:23/05/92

Where do you life:london, England
Nationality:british
Languages u speak:English

Games Played (Online):cod4, pes2008
Former Clans:
Currently playing:cod4
Playtime Per Week (hours):after my exams (20th june) i will be playing literately non stop

Additional Info: my hobbies are playing football, chillin with my mates and playing ps3

the reason i would like to join eop is because they are really good and have a high reputation that i would like to contribute to get even higher...also i would like to join this clan so i can actually be in a good clan who has matches and everything. the clan also is well known and i would also like to be known

the reason of how i knew of EOP is of the recruiting section in the forums

the reason i should be in your clan is because i can bring new skills to your playing as i can predict what people will do, i an very tactical, im a rusher and i am a great team player and i can practically play any role

yes i do speak fluent english (i live in england)

a funny story: once while i was playing cod4 i was playing team tactical and it was me and my friends against these random people and i ran outr of bullets on my m4 as i didnt reach the rank on my 6th prestige to get bandlier so i used the classic knife and guess how many kills i got.......7 kills in a row with that knife which got me my helicopter and know all of my mates call me the shank master because every game i get at least 4 kills with a knife
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

sikman01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sikman01   sikman01 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Pretty good text but please use Capitals and ponctuation mate!

Try to edit it so other people will enjoy reading it a bit more.
Back to top Go down

sikman01
Page 1 of 1