Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS

Go down 
+4
Staber
L3W1_UK
puma1989
UnK
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS Empty
PostSubject: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Indestructable. | Katrijn -Hjg- |De Glenn is menne maat éhéhé says:
That you could make it all up?
I don't know u
[EoP] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [Eop] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era says:
ur fukin sik in the head
Ya
[EoP] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [Eop] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era says:
idiot
like any1 wud question it
let alone fuk lie about it
u sik twisted fool
Ya
I only care about my mates and myself
i fukin gathered
I couldn't care less about it happening to someone else
i no yh
i hope it happens to u summit like this
There's kids dying in asia, also their parents, does someone care about them?
I would say the same to u but it happened already
its sad yh corse it is
yh
fukin idiot
at least i have 1
if i ever saw u
:@
Ya
I quit yh fuk u
take me off the rosters NOW
Lol
now
I won't do it
y
If you wanna leave, leave urself
fukin idiot
Fukin idiot with a mom*
fuk u
u got no respect
u fink idiot
Only for real mates
suprised u have any
fukin spoon
Ye + I got a mom!
we`ll see
Lol
Actually you should stay in EoP
this is fun
go suk ur mum threw ya dads crak pipe
^^
Hmm I would, but I can't brag to you about it because you don't know what it's like to screw your mum anymore.

fuk him ^

an like i said thnx to all you tht stuck by me
but if any1 else wants to chat shit to me about al this do it i bet half the people dnt no whats going on ere

jst summit i told people i thought i cud trust bt never again !
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Aight guys, If you want the true story you should first step 2 me and get the FULL conversation. You will see that I was taking insults for him for 30 minutes.

Before I said all that:

[EoP] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [Eop] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era zegt:
say tht agen u fukin idiot
[EoP] S.t.A.n.W.a.Y [Eop] Prada Wearer Lyrical Mc Tearer straight out the 90's Era zegt:
or anyfin like tht
jst fuk u man
dnt tlk 2 me
Indestructable. | Katrijn -Hjg- |De Glenn is menne maat éhéhé zegt:
What?
That you could make it all up?
I don't know u
ur fukin sik in the head
Ya
idiot
like any1 wud question it
let alone fuk lie about it
u sik twisted fool
Ya
I only care about my mates and myself
i fukin gathered
I couldn't care less about it happening to someone else
i no yh
i hope it happens to u summit like this
There's kids dying in asia, also their parents, does someone care about them?

But if you want a true insight on this, add me on msn and I will send you the full conversation where you will see that I'm in my right. He wished his situation would happen to me just because I said and I will quote it:

u choose wa u care about
In my eyes you could be making it all up, I don't know you so I don't trust you.

This has lead to all of that stuff, it's no reason to insult me like that. I am not going to just take everything and just bring the stuff all over to TerrorShot.. He insulted me enough, people who will recieve the full convo will definately see that I am right for most part. I said some harsh stuff but that was after taking a lot of his crap..

Just to remind you what he thinks of the clan:

I talked to TerrorShot about the playing on Cod when BF:BC comes out
probably there will be consequences to it
kool
i got till 5 warnings
so its ok
wha r the consiquences
anywayz
You will see them
kool
im soo excited

5.0 warnings is way too much in my opinion for normal members
nah its jst nicee
-------------------------
Half of the cod people won't have what it takes at bf unless they practise
so we need new people who own at bf
i wnt i no tht (talking about practising at BF)

Stokestan, you screwed up, you tried to lure me out, well you did. TerrorShot, iChozen and Altair, I want you guys to read the FULL conversation before you judge here. I did stuff wrong but he did a lot of stuff wrong..

Stokestan like I said if you're having problems with this:
Just Jerk Off, it will put a smile on your face.

Greets,
UnK
Back to top Go down
puma1989
Im used to this!
puma1989

Number of posts : 160
PSN : puma1989
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 pm

i just read the full story, but (maybe my english is too bad) i don't get what this is all about?!
why does stokestan want to leave?
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Puma, that's not the full story, I have it on pc, I will send it to ya once. This is just the very bad stuff out of the convo.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:40 pm

TerrorShot again don't judge this before you've seen the full conversation. I wanna talk to you about it on skype this evening if that's possible?
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:46 pm

well changed UnK half of tht is jst bollox

the mum insults were bad enuff u fukin idiot

tryin make out im lyin then sayin u dnt care cuz it didnt happen to u WTF

heartless bastard
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 pm

There are so many parents dying in africa and asia. I don't know them and it doesn't influence my daily life. Neither did your situation.

And nothing in there is changed.

You insulted me enough, I've insulted you in a way that probably hurt you (what is the meaning of insulting) so too bad.

I only care about the situations of mates.. If this would happen to iChozen, Terror, Altair, Lewi, Staber, Puma and others, I would really care about it. But I never had good times with you so I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Sorry it had to end like this for stokes, (leaving this way i mean)

By the looks off it, stokes said some very harsh stuff about you and the clan (full convo)
UnK, you said some ''harsh'' stuff but you were in the right, you were taking insults from stokes for about 10-15 mins.

But i have no say in this at al!, its up to terror but i think they will find in the full convo UnK is in the right

Lewi,
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Thanks Lewi, I kinda know that I am in my right this time..

Stokestan: Get the hell away from the piano..
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:01 pm

this guy finks hes soo funi i dnt no wha the Humour is like in belgium bt the things u say an fink is funni reli isnt some of it is sik tbh i think people need keep all children inside there homes when ur about cuz judgin by some shit u say ur capible of anyfin u sik fuk

yes ichozen Terror u read his Convo an we`ll see if it matches all the Mum Jokes an shit he actaully came out with an tht bit about him sayin { what he thinks of the clan : thts not all true neither lol

5.0 warnings is way too much in my opinion for normal members
nah its jst nicee

he forgot the last bit which i clearly said its nice cuz i aint breaking No Rules an if ur not breaking rules EoP members should be able to do what they want if they aint doin shit rong ?

i cba chat to u anymore UnK so w.e ichozen an terror say yh up to them let them take it from ere
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 pm

L3W1_UK wrote:
Sorry it had to end like this for stokes, (leaving this way i mean)

By the looks off it, stokes said some very harsh stuff about you and the clan (full convo)
UnK, you said some ''harsh'' stuff but you were in the right, you were taking insults from stokes for about 10-15 mins.

But i have no say in this at al!, its up to terror but i think they will find in the full convo UnK is in the right

Lewi,

Lewi, seriously, none of them were right. Ure just tryna to support UnK.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Both were The Same, but Unk took insults for 10-15 before he re-acted. well im not getting involed no further
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Let's get down to facts:

You are both in the wrong, but to different extents.

Stan:

-You were wrong to constantly retaliate if Unk is frustrating you. I know you have alot to contend with but that is the way Unk is, and he will never change. Your a "Man" and you should have been "Man" enough to know when to walk away.

-You shouldn't lower your morals by resorting to childish playground insults. Make you seem very immature and was a poor display of character

-It was your fault to stay in the conversation if you were becoming upset and frustrated

Unk:

-It was good that you were telling Stan about BF but as your homie I don't think you needed to discuss warnings. I think you should have told him that he needs to concentrate on BF instead of makings hints about warnings

-No matter what he says to you, I have to admit that your comebacks were a little too powerful. It's a good thing you weren't speaking to me if something like that happened to me ...

-Again, if you are being tormented, walk away don't stay at the source of frustration

I won't applaud either of you and I think both of you were a little childish tonight. You both know better than this.

Stan you are leaving so all the best with your future and I offer my sincere grievances towards your mother.

Unk, finish what you need to say and put this behind you. Now you need to focus on having EoP morale high so we are ready for BF:BC

Last edited by iChoZen on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Quote :
Look like the Captain has to step in and do a co-leader's job...

iChozen, I was doing my job.. Ask Staber! Staber what did I do in the conversation with you and stokestan? I tried to convince him 2 stay in the clan and don't leave 4 me.
If people were insulting you all the time, would you run away? It would just make the discussion happen at a later time..

It's dissapointing me that you said that coleader thing. I think I am the most active with posting all this BF:BC stuff? I guess no one cares about that then.

iChozen, I am not the man 2 walk away, I took his first insults with easy. With his comment about 'suck your mom' I just came back with that stuff.

Really 2 me I don't know if his mom is still with us or not, I don't know him. HE could be making this all up. I am not saying that he is but I am not sure of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 pm

UnK wrote:
Quote :
Look like the Captain has to step in and do a co-leader's job...

iChozen, I was doing my job.. Ask Staber! Staber what did I do in the conversation with you and stokestan? I tried to convince him 2 stay in the clan and don't leave 4 me.
If people were insulting you all the time, would you run away? It would just make the discussion happen at a later time..

It's dissapointing me that you said that coleader thing. I think I am the most active with posting all this BF:BC stuff? I guess no one cares about that then.

iChozen, I am not the man 2 walk away, I took his first insults with easy. With his comment about 'suck your mom' I just came back with that stuff.

Really 2 me I don't know if his mom is still with us or not, I don't know him. HE could be making this all up. I am not saying that he is but I am not sure of that stuff.

Unk, don't get me started ... Seriously
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Thread closed on my part gd luck
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:53 pm

This is absurb.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Terror made his opinion clear: He is supporting me. I have done nothing wrong is his eyes.

Thx Lewi and Terror for all the support mates. Thx Staber for beeing neutral, it's nice that you didn't pick any side.

Now my sandwich is waiting for ma, its ham and cheese bro's!
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:23 pm

UnK wrote:
Terror made his opinion clear: He is supporting me. I have done nothing wrong is his eyes.

Thx Lewi and Terror for all the support mates. Thx Staber for beeing neutral, it's nice that you didn't pick any side.

Now my sandwich is waiting for ma, its ham and cheese bro's!

Yeah, well done Terror, Lewi and Staber. You did very good supporting Unk
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:40 pm

I am NOT! supporting UnK.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:06 pm

My First Comment Was Stupid, Really Stpid Without Thinking.

Both Unk And Stokes Was Bad, Unk Coming Out With Some Very Harsh Comments But also Stokes Was Saying Stuff About Unk Family.
But i Do Believe Unk Did not start it, Stokes was saying bad stuff before Unk Started.
Both Were In The Wrong For what was Said But At The End Of The Day, Stokes Was A Decent Guy, But Also Like Terror Stated, He did not show ''Care Towards EoP'' After Leaving Because He Has Joined Another Clan Straight Away.

If this ''Argument'' Did not happen Between Unk And Stokes,... Then Stokes Could Of Been Out Anyways, i dont know what the punishment would be for the following.

Stokes Was in another clan at the same time, which some of us found out, so evan without this argument stokes could be on a warning or out anyway.

But Overall Both Were Wrong, But i Believe Unk Did Not Start It.
Thats All I Have to Say On This Matter

Thanks, Lewi
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:20 pm

L3W1_UK wrote:
My First Comment Was Stupid, Really Stpid Without Thinking.

Both Unk And Stokes Was Bad, Unk Coming Out With Some Very Harsh Comments But also Stokes Was Saying Stuff About Unk Family.
But i Do Believe Unk Did not start it, Stokes was saying bad stuff before Unk Started.
Both Were In The Wrong For what was Said But At The End Of The Day, Stokes Was A Decent Guy, But Also Like Terror Stated, He did not show ''Care Towards EoP'' After Leaving Because He Has Joined Another Clan Straight Away.

If this ''Argument'' Did not happen Between Unk And Stokes,... Then Stokes Could Of Been Out Anyways, i dont know what the punishment would be for the following.

Stokes Was in another clan at the same time, which some of us found out, so evan without this argument stokes could be on a warning or out anyway.

But Overall Both Were Wrong, But i Believe Unk Did Not Start It.
Thats All I Have to Say On This Matter

Thanks, Lewi

Lewi, seriously. Don't start with your bullshit please.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Staber, he admitted it to me. Read Below

(20:13) [] S.t.A.n.W.a: wat
(20:13) [] S.t.A.n.W.a: i have to clans ?
(20:14) [EoP] L3W1_UK: yh
(20:14) [EoP] L3W1_UK: i forgot the name
(20:14) [] S.t.A.n.W.a: 2mcH
(20:14) [EoP] L3W1_UK: yeah
(20:14) [] S.t.A.n.W.a: i no there inactive
(20:14) [] S.t.A.n.W.a: so i didnt bother leaving them

That is Stokes addmitting he has 2 clans, so staber
i am not bullshitting mate

I think this is over now so lets justy forget the hole matter unless anyone else has something to say
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 pm

iChozen, Staber did not support me.. Lewi and Terror did and not because they're 2 of my best mates in EoP (together with Altair and Lusion) but because they saw that stokes didn't care about EoP.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:54 pm

tell u straight i cared for Staber chozen an Nervzz lewi ur jst an idiot soo stop sayin u aint gettin involved then leavin silly comments u clown

thnx to u guys hu i mentioned Terror i have nout against u either u were an r a gd leader bt u wudnt of sorted this out an by the look of this u picked ur side soo Oh well ay Smile

THNX chozen nervzz staber *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS   IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM LEAVING EoP ! THX TO THOSE WHO WERNT DIKS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [EoP] Announcements / Info :: General EoP Discussion-
Jump to: