Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best quote contest

Go down 
+2
L3W1_UK
UnK
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Best quote contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 am

LoL Patrick isn't so smart at all. Guys you have just a couple of days for the quotes!

Lewi will win for shizzle. :p
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Stokestan ftw!
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:28 pm

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

^ tht is definatly the best quote that i said to staber Razz loool
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Dude it's not about what you say it's about what others said to you omg..
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:08 pm

lol PATRIN ownz^^ was not concentrated
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 pm

well no 1 here is funni specially u UnK soo lewi's probz does win then cuz the rest r rubbish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 pm

I want to see you apologise towards all of EoP especially to Lewi, me and Terrorshot. Or did you forget that you said 'All of you can do 1' (You can all F*ck Off?).

I'm waiting for it Stokestan, refusing will have consequences.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:21 pm

UnK u are wrong. He ment everyone who wonts a go can go fuck off. And stokestan talked to me and he said hes got some family problems so dont give him even here more problems, cause he ment "FUCK YOU" to those who wants to "BITCH AGAINST" him.

I understand stokestan, cause if uve in alota shit, u can be really agressive.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Stabers Quote Wins : i know someday unk will have prison sex in terrorshots tiny cell

defo winner Very Happy

oh thnx btw staber Wink

haha
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Hahaha no problem mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 pm

Staber you're too dumb for words. Stokestan has no reason for working his problems out on us. I have problems as well, am I taking it out on you? No I ain't doing that. Jezus I even posted about my problems on the forum but I always solved other guys problems (ask Altair) instead of making extra problems.

Stop defending your friends all the time.. Act like you are a coleader, in a neutral position and with the clan in thoughts.. We are a clan, this is not our lifes, our lifes stay out of this...

Next time stokestan does the same thing it will be an even bigger warning. (Remember my theory about making the same mistakes multiple times). He has been warned and I will keep my eye on him personally.

Sorry but I don't care about your family problems as far as EoP is concerned. I don't wish you problems, but you can't use your problems as an excuse.

Hate it that I have to be the ass again, it's always like this. The only one of the co's and captains who talk the way they think are me and iChozen.. And sometimes Altair, but mostly he doesn't say what he wants to say.

Sorry stokestan but if no one else is blaiming you for this, I will be bitching and chasing you for those who aren't. This behaviour is unacceptable and has no excuses to it whatsoever. (+1.0 from Terror and it might increase for the stuff you said today).

Oh btw: Very much respect to Lewi. He took every insult without insulting him back or making a big deal out of it. That's the kind of behaviour me, iChozen and Terror like 2 see man. It didn't go by unnoticed.

iChozen, Terror and Lewi, you guys dealt with this situation like you should've, you get my probs for that fellas.

Don't flame on me, if you don't agree, make arguments which can convince me of your opinion..
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:02 am

In addition to Stabers comments on msn:

You can say that you never ment it but you can't prove that. The only evidence we have is that you actually have said to some people to 'fuck off'. Sorrow can't be proved.

Hard, but justified.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:04 am

Bla bla bullshit!
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:06 am

stokestan wrote:
Stabers Quote Wins : i know someday unk will have prison sex in terrorshots tiny cell

defo winner Very Happy

oh thnx btw staber Wink

haha

Nope, Lewi won this week. Congratz btw Lewi, you got some dumb shit out of me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:08 am

Staber omg then why is it bullshit? Discuss it for heaven's sake.. You know you can't argue with me because I am right in this one. I am being hard on your 'ass kisser' and you immediatly have to protect him at all costs.

Calm down UnK, he is only 13 years old..
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:22 am

Yea fuck you... actually. Cause I know you don't like stokestan at the begin when he was on trial for EoP.

And how can you decide who wins this qoute? Althought I'm founder of this forum, I can decide it myself if I wan't to be unfair.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 am

Staber, I made this topic + Stokestan wasn't a real participator. The only ones really competing were me, altair and lewi. Me and altair decided that Lewi has the best quote, followed by Altairs 'paris ' quote.

Staber I won't discuss this anymore with you. You have no clear arguments and thus you cannot convince me. The only thing what will happen if I discuss this further with you is that more frustration and fights might occur.

As it's my job to avoid this stuff I will follow Lewi's example and just walk away from it.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:01 am

No ya wont decide, Make a poll.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 am

Staber wrote:
No ya wont decide, Make a poll.

Make a poll about what ?
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:17 am

About which is the winning quote..

Lewi: 'UnK: The wet footballfield right there is like my ex-girlfriends pussy: green, wet and my balls gets stuck in them.'

Everyone I have told so far was laughing so hard, that one has won. As I am the intern coleader, I organise stuff like this to help members bond and have fun. So I also have the ability to manage the competitions staber. The whole thing with stokestan got in the way of the competition so the victory goes to Lewi.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:21 am

First Of all i would like to say thank you for the ''best qoute contest'' award Very Happy Lol !
It was trully an amazing comment by UnK, i evan laughed about it the next day.

With The events of the last 2 days or so, i think all we can do is just forget about it and move on, EoP is all about sticking together as a unit, as a team and we are a great team so lets keep it going and not lets theese ''events'' harm the clan.
i have no hard feeling against stokes at all, hes a great guy and a great player, so stokes... no hard feelings mate, non at all

Oh And one more thing, Unk... thanks for the comments you stated earlier, cheers for that mate.

Thats all i got to say on this late firday night Very Happy
See you on the battlefield Guys,
Lewi, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:24 am

Staber, I understand u. U are stokestans firend and wanna defend him. Its hard for you to refuse this feelings but do what ur supposed to do.
Stokestan, ur a cool guy and getting u out is the last thing i want(after seeing UnK naked).
Just apologize and try to work on yourself...
Well me for example, i caused a lot of problems (ask terrorshot) but i tried to work on myself and never had any troubles since there on...
EoP doesnt need this kind of problems, and again, we are a TOP CLAN.... y do we always get problems cause of goddman things like these.....
UnK i got your back on this.
Listen to him, he knows what hes talking bout, although its hard to accept that unk is right.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:25 am

No problem man but unfortunately this situation is not over yet. I will try to solve it with the support of the staff. It's great to know that both Terror and iChozen also have my back on this. Smile

EDIT: And Altair's.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:28 am

Kind of late but I have an awesome quote from Lewi:

'Indestructable. | Katrijn -Hjg- |De Glenn is menne maat éhéhé zegt:
Take their hope away, take their life away
[EoP] It's L3W1_UK Arsenal Football Club zegt:
il do it in a min'

I was singing a disturbed song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 am

Altair300 wrote:
Staber, I understand u. U are stokestans firend and wanna defend him. Its hard for you to refuse this feelings but do what ur supposed to do.
Stokestan, ur a cool guy and getting u out is the last thing i want(after seeing UnK naked).
Just apologize and try to work on yourself...
Well me for example, i caused a lot of problems (ask terrorshot) but i tried to work on myself and never had any troubles since there on...
EoP doesnt need this kind of problems, and again, we are a TOP CLAN.... y do we always get problems cause of goddman things like these.....
UnK i got your back on this.
Listen to him, he knows what hes talking bout, although its hard to accept that unk is right.

Alright, but none of you actually understand stokestan. Yeah yeah, now all of you will say blablabla you dont understand him urself blablabla. But alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best quote contest   Best quote contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best quote contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [EoP] Announcements / Info :: General Discussion-
Jump to: