Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left the clan

Go down 
+4
Altair300
Staber
TerrorShoT
M_asterMaarteN
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M_asterMaarteN
Stranger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Crying or Very sad

I'm srry guys but I left the clan wich some reasons:
- at First, my english is not very well in conversations at COD.
I cant get the words out of my mouth I want..
I can say how are you etc. but when I having a conversation it isnt glad
Dont know enough words in english to make a ''story''
At the forum I dont have to speak, just writing wich goes better for me.

- Terrorshot is the leader of the clan, I talked with him ones.
I tried to invite him again and again on COD but never played with him.
I dont want to make you angry but if you are the leader you need to make more time for the clan cuz mostly of the roster is inactive.

Maybe the desission to try-out for this clan was to fast.
Had to consider if it was the best for me to join a multicultural clan.

I'm very srry and I hope you not angry at me Crying or Very sad
If you all want I'm staying active on the forum I will with much pleasure!
Cuz I enjoy the time on the forum but it is not enough to stay in the clan Embarassed

Hoppefully you understand my point of view.

Go on mates and kick B-D their balls and I hope the clan will be active again!

srry maarten
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:10 pm

About my inactivity last days im srry about..its true
But i cant play if it is like 25° - 28°outside im sitting in the attic of my House
there i feel like beening a stake.

Sad about seen u leaving. Sad
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Hm yaa Sad
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:26 pm

knew u would do, u asked KaoS for tryout already
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:12 am

In and out, not very impressive after people took time out to trial you.

If your english is good enough to write that essay im sure it's good enough in matches
Back to top Go down
M_asterMaarteN
Stranger

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

iChoZen wrote:
In and out, not very impressive after people took time out to trial you.

If your english is good enough to write that essay im sure it's good enough in matches

I think only you try-out me and UNK and staber a little bit.. srry for waste your time for me!
And I'm srry for clanhopping, dont do something like that often.. (everyone say that but i really dont)

Srry that i'm in kaos right now but I play with them of the beginning as friends.
It dont feels good to choose so quik for Kaos after left you!

And it is good enough for matches but I want just talk about everything but I cant
Back to top Go down
M_asterMaarteN
Stranger

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:14 pm

And srry I said that about you terrorshot.. It is warm in here too..
But think I joined the clan at a wrong time
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:33 pm

If your English is good enough to write all of the above, then it was good enough for EoP

Move on to Kaos, no need to stay on forums etc
Back to top Go down
M_asterMaarteN
Stranger

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:16 pm

I think you dont understand my point of view.
I think in netherlands,
Need to switch it in english
At last I need to say!

That in one moment.. cant do something.. I'm not smart enough
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Well, 2 bad. Have a happy stay in KaoS.
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:31 pm

M_asterMaarteN wrote:
I think you dont understand my point of view.
I think in netherlands,
Need to switch it in english
At last I need to say!

That in one moment.. cant do something.. I'm not smart enough

It not like you couldn't have realized this in your 2 week trial!

Im sorry but I think what your saying is an easy excuse. From what I heard your English was more than good enough to get by.

I just think you want a quick pass to the number one clan.

I could join Kaos any-day of the week but I choose here...

Go to Kaos and enjoy your time there because you won't be spending any more time here.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm

i agree to iChozen. Srry but i think same.
Back to top Go down
M_asterMaarteN
Stranger

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:31 pm

It is not a excuse.. but if you think soo..

Good luck all
Back to top Go down
xRaiZeNx
This is a good place!
xRaiZeNx

Number of posts : 296
PS2 : ik_ben_club_bru & GrAsSmAsTeR^B^
PSN : xRaiZeNx
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:44 pm

bye bye M_asterMaarteN boxing ajajaja broke
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:19 am

M_asterMaarteN wrote:
It is not a excuse.. but if you think soo..

Good luck all

Whatever helps you sleep at night Sleep
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:58 am

Very pleased to see your loyal response Ichozen, I respect loyalty very much.
Back to top Go down
FFVIISephiroth
Im used to this!
FFVIISephiroth

Number of posts : 130
PSN : FFVIISephiroth
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:13 am

You know, I hate to be a fence-sitter on this one, but as far as either point of view goes, you're both probably right. First of all, I think you're all being rather harsh to him. He's leaving respectfully and kindly, and even when you guys tell him his english is good enough, he's still being kind and respectful. Now for the clan hopping, I'm out of the loop too much these days to agree with either side. However, I can see what he's saying. It is easier to write in this forum in a different language, because he can take his time and really find what he wants to say, without having to worry about stuttering or misinterpretation. I hate to throw my two cents in, especially when I don't post on here as often as I used to, but I consider myself loyal. Loyal enough to at least be able to say when I think you guys are being a little rough. Simply put- he didn't leave us with his middle fingers in the air screaming "Fuck you!" He left kindly and politely, expressing his concerns in a comprehensable manner. Either way, if he feels his english isn't good enough, then he lacks the confidence to really speak to any of us in person because he's afraid he'll say something wrong; which means he probably will because he's too concerned about it. Sorry to come out of nowhere with this guys, I'll shut up now. Still loyal to EoP!! No matter what. You guys are more than my clan, you guys are my friends.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:31 am

FFVIISephiroth wrote:
You know, I hate to be a fence-sitter on this one, but as far as either point of view goes, you're both probably right. First of all, I think you're all being rather harsh to him. He's leaving respectfully and kindly, and even when you guys tell him his english is good enough, he's still being kind and respectful. Now for the clan hopping, I'm out of the loop too much these days to agree with either side. However, I can see what he's saying. It is easier to write in this forum in a different language, because he can take his time and really find what he wants to say, without having to worry about stuttering or misinterpretation. I hate to throw my two cents in, especially when I don't post on here as often as I used to, but I consider myself loyal. Loyal enough to at least be able to say when I think you guys are being a little rough. Simply put- he didn't leave us with his middle fingers in the air screaming "Fuck you!" He left kindly and politely, expressing his concerns in a comprehensable manner. Either way, if he feels his english isn't good enough, then he lacks the confidence to really speak to any of us in person because he's afraid he'll say something wrong; which means he probably will because he's too concerned about it. Sorry to come out of nowhere with this guys, I'll shut up now. Still loyal to EoP!! No matter what. You guys are more than my clan, you guys are my friends.

I Disagree...

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Back to top Go down
FFVIISephiroth
Im used to this!
FFVIISephiroth

Number of posts : 130
PSN : FFVIISephiroth
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Absolutely, and like I said, I don't know enough about the situation to really take a side- I'm out of the loop here lately. As a matter of fact, given that it seems more people are on your side Chozen I'm more inclined to take your's. I was just commenting on what I saw right here, without knowing enough about the whole picture. I apologize to you for speaking out of turn.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Personally i dont think its that hard for us, he just finished his tryout time and so i think its not a big deal for us. Maybe he left 1-2 days too late, if he still were in his tryout timt we would have accepted it. So I dont blame him for everything and dont think bad of him cause as long as a member is not in the clan for sure it doesnt really bother me. I agree with Sephiroth too. Well and I also think that iChozen is that long in the clan that he should act like this. You played 2 or 3 clanwars and got immediately in the A team, but nevertheless i think you shouldnt be so respectless to other new members cause you never know what will happen. No offence meant.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:41 pm

I like Ichozen his attitude and IChozen is completely right.. IChozen can get in the best clans easily but he sticks with us as well. Loyalty above anything else. MasterMaarten wasted the time of the tryouters with this.

I have zero tolerance for clanleavers. He had, in my eyes, no clear reason to leave this clan. Mastermaarten his English is better than Raizens! But Raizen also sticks with this clan. Terrorshot is not the best in expressing himself the English way, but he manages to do it.

IChozen has the right to respect who he wants to, he is in his right this time. Unloyal people diserve no respect in a clan-way.

Chozey, hustla, I got your back on this, I share your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:54 pm

If you respect a person or not is a personal thing and is connected with your politeness. Who are you to decide who should be respected or not? Clanleavers? The question is, was Marteen even in the clan? He was just checkin out how he liked EoP, and well, it took its time but he found out for himself that he didn't fit in this clan which is his good right to say and take actions like this. He wasted the time of the tryouters? oO
I don't know what you think but if a play Cod4 with a tryoutee, its for me even better than playing alone which you would do when you dont tryout anybody. So I dont really understand what you mean with this.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Altair300 wrote:
Personally i dont think its that hard for us, he just finished his tryout time and so i think its not a big deal for us. Maybe he left 1-2 days too late, if he still were in his tryout timt we would have accepted it. So I dont blame him for everything and dont think bad of him cause as long as a member is not in the clan for sure it doesnt really bother me. I agree with Sephiroth too. Well and I also think that iChozen is that long in the clan that he should act like this. You played 2 or 3 clanwars and got immediately in the A team, but nevertheless i think you shouldnt be so respectless to other new members cause you never know what will happen. No offence meant.

Altair, I don't think I was rude at all. I think I was honest and said what you was probably to scared to say.

The fact that you mention how I got straight into the A-team indicates slight jealousy to me. There was no need to start discussing my clan situation in a Recruitment thread Altair. Also by me getting straight into the A-team demonstrates that Terror found something in me that he hasn't seen in you yet.

The reason I said that I could join Kaos any-day was because I was in them for quite a while and their leader+both co's have said I am welcome to come back anytime I want.

I haven't been in the clan long but what I am showing is dedication and commitment whereas your showing sympathy for people who join and leave for unjust reasons.

Do you honestly think Master would have left EoP and joined Kaos if they were Unranked, had 20 losses or were last on the ladder? (I didn't think so)

Altair, you need to recognize something:

Both your leader, your co-leader agree with my view. The only person who agrees with you is Seph who admittedly knows nothing about the situation.

Altair, just calm down and stop being bitter. I am not here to start arguing with clan members over people who leave a day after their trial.

Unk I love you homie

Last edited by iChoZen on Wed May 14, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Altair300 wrote:
If you respect a person or not is a personal thing and is connected with your politeness. Who are you to decide who should be respected or not? Clanleavers? The question is, was Marteen even in the clan? He was just checkin out how he liked EoP, and well, it took its time but he found out for himself that he didn't fit in this clan which is his good right to say and take actions like this. He wasted the time of the tryouters? oO
I don't know what you think but if a play Cod4 with a tryoutee, its for me even better than playing alone which you would do when you dont tryout anybody. So I dont really understand what you mean with this.

Are you in EoP ? Neutral
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:24 pm

I agree with Chozey once again. There is no better clan than EoP, if you think there is, why are you still here? He 'betrayed' us by leaving. Before he asks a tryout, he should check out if he likes the clanmembers and only then try to get in the clan. So your argument about people having to get the chance to see if they like the clan DURING tryout period is eliminated..

As a member-co-captain and as the leader you should care about the clan, and not the feelings of people who leave you.

Love ya 2 chozey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left the clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next