Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left the clan

Go down 
+4
Altair300
Staber
TerrorShoT
M_asterMaarteN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M_asterMaarteN
Stranger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Left the clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:05 pm

@ FFVIISephiroth thnx for no ''choosen a side'' and what you said, yes i'm scared to make mistakes when talking.
I always have a site to helps if i dont know a word..

@ iChozen It is easy to say that ichozen cuz you're english.. plz talk or write something in dutch.. you can see how diffucult it is, I do my best.
And all persons are not maked the same.. I'm not Raizen or Terrorshot, And they are not me!

@ unk I'm srry too say this but I helps you with your privite-problems, but you dont respect me.. or you agree with Ichozen cuz he want he can choose who he give respect.. everybody need respect, cuz when you dont, the world goes like 1940-1945 WW2.

And who have REALLY try-outed me GOOD? one day I read at this topic... Youre in! okeeee? not very personally..
Dont canna say srry anymore you dont do it too
Embarassed

And dont discuss with your teammates.. cuz it will goes wrong
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:33 pm

M_asterMaarteN wrote:
@ FFVIISephiroth thnx for no ''choosen a side'' and what you said, yes i'm scared to make mistakes when talking.
I always have a site to helps if i dont know a word..

@ iChozen It is easy to say that ichozen cuz you're english.. plz talk or write something in dutch.. you can see how diffucult it is, I do my best.
And all persons are not maked the same.. I'm not Raizen or Terrorshot, And they are not me!

@ unk I'm srry too say this but I helps you with your privite-problems, but you dont respect me.. or you agree with Ichozen cuz he want he can choose who he give respect.. everybody need respect, cuz when you dont, the world goes like 1940-1945 WW2.

And who have REALLY try-outed me GOOD? one day I read at this topic... Youre in! okeeee? not very personally..
Dont canna say srry anymore you dont do it too
Embarassed

And dont discuss with your teammates.. cuz it will goes wrong

First of all, the language requirements for this clan ARE NOT Dutch. I never said I could speak Dutch but you said you could speak English, do don't tell me to speak Dutch.

You gave UnK advice on his personal life but there is no point in giving it if you just want him to lick your ass for it. You should give him the advice from the heart and not give it just for him to constantly praise you.

Maaten, I wrote an essay for your trial, how about you show a little respect for that...

Respect is something that has to be earnt and you don't get it overnight. It is a mutual thing, you give respect you get respect.

+ You didn't answer my question...If Kaos were either:

1.Unranked
2.Had over 20 losses
3.Last on the ladder

Would you have joined them? I didn't think so...

Maarten, it's time for you to move on...
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Maarten, for helping me I am thankful and I am happy you did. But that doesn't immediatly earn respect. A lot of people helped be because they're my friends, now you make it sound like you did it because you want me to give you credit for it all the time?

I've posted a thank you as response, the others like Chozey, Altair and Staber also have got that and nothing more. They did it to help me, not for themselves. So you dissapoint me with mentioning that since I am thankful for every ounce of help that I recieved.

I've got a certain amount of respect for everyone. But that amount of respect is basic. By being unloyal you've lost the little amount of respect that I give to every new person.

I appreciate your help, you have helped me very well but by leaving you have betrayed more than just me man. You let a lot of people down on this and people who take loyality as the top in life, like me n chozen, won't accept that.

At least we are telling you straight to your face -not literally- instead of talking behind your back.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:08 pm

iChoZen wrote:

Altair, I don't think I was rude at all. I think I was honest and said what you was probably to scared to say.

The fact that you mention how I got straight into the A-team indicates slight jealousy to me. There was no need to start discussing my clan situation in a Recruitment thread Altair. Also by me getting straight into the A-team demonstrates that Terror found something in me that he hasn't seen in you yet.

The reason I said that I could join Kaos any-day was because I was in them for quite a while and their leader+both co's have said I am welcome to come back anytime I want.

I haven't been in the clan long but what I am showing is dedication and commitment whereas your showing sympathy for people who join and leave for unjust reasons.

Do you honestly think Master would have left EoP and joined Kaos if they were Unranked, had 20 losses or were last on the ladder? (I didn't think so)

Altair, you need to recognize something:

Both your leader, your co-leader agree with my view. The only person who agrees with you is Seph who admittedly knows nothing about the situation.

Altair, just calm down and stop being bitter. I am not here to start arguing with clan members over people who leave a day after their trial.

Unk I love you homie

So, now again also:

Am i jelaous?
At the beginning yeah, i was, definately, i agreed with unks point of view that everybody should work his way up...
But with time i start giving a fuck about all this, cause i see i play cbs im not elected to play... and even not doing bad (best of our team last match everyday; i was not good the other games but NEVER sucked)
I realized that i was a noob but im getting better each day...
Well then, u blame me for things i never did.... Did i show "sympathy" for marthy??? No, i never did, i was apathetic about him. You were just emphasised on hunting him out and trying to make him feel bad... Maybe he should, but thats for him to decide, we have no clan rule which says that a member cant leave.. And how could he knowif he likes the EoP mates or not when he never playes with them?? Again, i dont show sympathy, i just defend him against accuses which are not true.... I THINK SO.
And btw, this is not a recruitment tread its Private EoP.
Sry 4 discussing ur clan position, but now u did it too...
If everyone agrees with you, okay, good for you, but for me... I dont give a fuck about your opinion, even if Sephiroth would change his opinion.... this is MY personal point of view no matter who agrees or not.. Im not changing my opinion because I want to "look good" in front of my teammates, if u do this, ur personally weak... And if u dont agree with me its and if ur mad at me now... Then its ur fuckin problem cause I say what I think and u cant change it...

Again, no offence meant, im just proving my point and if u dont accept that than fuck off cause i dont need intolerant mates....
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:11 pm

iChoZen wrote:
Altair300 wrote:
If you respect a person or not is a personal thing and is connected with your politeness. Who are you to decide who should be respected or not? Clanleavers? The question is, was Marteen even in the clan? He was just checkin out how he liked EoP, and well, it took its time but he found out for himself that he didn't fit in this clan which is his good right to say and take actions like this. He wasted the time of the tryouters? oO
I don't know what you think but if a play Cod4 with a tryoutee, its for me even better than playing alone which you would do when you dont tryout anybody. So I dont really understand what you mean with this.

Are you in EoP ? Neutral

Im sorry iCozen, but be honest I dont understand what u mean..
Please explain it to me, it interests me.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Altair you got to watch your language. DON'T turn this into a fight..

iChozen if you read this before you are responding: keep your cool please.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:18 pm

UnK wrote:
I agree with Chozey once again. There is no better clan than EoP, if you think there is, why are you still here? He 'betrayed' us by leaving. Before he asks a tryout, he should check out if he likes the clanmembers and only then try to get in the clan. So your argument about people having to get the chance to see if they like the clan DURING tryout period is eliminated..

As a member-co-captain and as the leader you should care about the clan, and not the feelings of people who leave you.

Love ya 2 chozey

sorry to write it in Chozens reply, it should be here:
Do you really check out the clan members before u join??
Did u do it when u joined EoP? The only one you know was raizen..
You will argue now that u didnt leave... But what, if u didnt like them? You would have left probably and were just doing the same thing as marteen....
I care about my clan, yes i do... but why should i make him feel bad? It wont change anything for us, we would stay out this or that way... A simply "ok, go then, but was not nice" would do the same.
And if u tellin me that the clan is more important than feelings of other people.... a bit overestimed, probably, but the basic thought....no way...
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:24 pm

Dude Altair shut u r mouth FFS!

Every Member got their own option, and we also accept yours so iChozen wont be mad at u for that
He wrote in his post b4 then everyone have his own option to say about this....so why r u pissed bout?

Just Relax n stop showing yourself as "Right"
I do not agree with yours too but its your option you maybe like clan hoppers....
Or you just got a good heart.

I ain't mad at Maarten just cause he left the clan...its his option but if he really would be interested by being
one of EoP, he wouldn't leave that fast.

Just accept my Option as we accept yours and all will be fine FFS!!
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:26 pm

UnK wrote:
Altair you got to watch your language. DON'T turn this into a fight..

iChozen if you read this before you are responding: keep your cool please.

iChozen, when you respond, write what you think before you talk behind my back...

I will not turn this into a fight, if it becomes a fight, then its your fault..
as i said, no offence meant, if u take this personally, then maybe u should think about urself cause this is poor.. its my opinion, accept it or dont care.
Well, if i involved u in this too much, im sorry because its not im pissed off...
but the ones who know me know, that im not mad now all the time.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:32 pm

LoL, Clan aint that important as feelings of outside clan players?
Laught at this place, but i cant accept this....if u really think u need to defend those
Clan Hoppers then do it but that u just do cause u aint care about your clan.....
The way you write says me that.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:33 pm

TerrorShoT wrote:
Dude Altair shut u r mouth FFS!

Every Member got their own option, and we also accept yours so iChozen wont be mad at u for that
He wrote in his post b4 then everyone have his own option to say about this....so why r u pissed bout?

Just Relax n stop showing yourself as "Right"
I do not agree with yours too but its your option you maybe like clan hoppers....
Or you just got a good heart.

I ain't mad at Maarten just cause he left the clan...its his option but if he really would be interested by being
one of EoP, he wouldn't leave that fast.

Just accept my Option as we accept yours and all will be fine FFS!!

As u said, everybody has his own opinion.. this is mine and im proving my point..
This is a discussion, usually everybody shows himself as right...
Im not pissed at iChozen, why should i? I respect his opinion and i can live with that, although it attacks me..
if he is...then its not my problem..
Yeah, of course i like clan hoppers, wtf.... As i said where is the sense in making him feel bad.. Hes out, wont come back thats it.. when u write such things then u r pissed... but ok if u are then i cant change it...
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:34 pm

But your doing gay, you know EoP have got a hard time now n u keep on doing
stuff what makes us more down.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:38 pm

It's this what is making it harder for EoP.. People have to accept others their opininons! Not fight all the time. And if someone does, be the bigger man and walk away from it! We are a clan, not only one person.

Anyway I will organise a group conversation with EVERYONE. EVERYONE has to talk about what he thinks can improve and where he has probs. Else we will stick in this point..
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:39 pm

TerrorShoT wrote:
LoL, Clan aint that important as feelings of outside clan players?
Laught at this place, but i cant accept this....if u really think u need to defend those
Clan Hoppers then do it but that u just do cause u aint care about your clan.....
The way you write says me that.

as i said it was overestimated...
So tell me, what damage was done to the clan?
iChozen wrote a report 4 nothing, nobody told him to do it...
WHY DO U ALWAYS BRING THE SAME ARGUMENT??
i explain it to ya again then.. im not defending him, i just say what i think...
You all act like he did something terrible.... but fact is he was not really in the clan...
if somebody feel disappointed, then i understand that and im too.
But according to my opinion i think you all overreact.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:39 pm

If you think im pissed you like always dont know me....i just know that im right n u aint
Cause i had thees problems looooooooootz n u ain't

Quote :
Yeah, of course i like clan hoppers, wtf.... As i said where is the sense in making him feel bad.. Hes out, wont come back thats it..

Ye thats what we want to get to show thees Hoppers to not try it again to join EoP!!
Cause as i said if some one leaves the clan there will be no comeback cause of losing his loyalty..
Wont have the story like at SnEaKy_SkiLLz again.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:47 pm

However, its like always... you tell im wrong and ur right and i have to accept this.
Although i do not share my opinion, i will accept ur opinion and not say anything..
To be honest, i really liked it discussing, i had fun.
maybe i mixed it up with my personal member problems... I will stop now cause i dont wanna involve iChozen, Marteen and especially Terrorshot, ur my leader and best mate i dont want any troubles with you.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Whats all this personal bullshit?

CLOSED

It's still going to lead to a fight...
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left the clan   Left the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left the clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2