Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EoP, a 2-3 men clan....

Go down 
+3
puma1989
iChoZen
Altair300
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... Empty
PostSubject: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:51 am

If i posted this post xesterday it would be like that:
Only 3 of our members are active, me , Terror and Lewi...
Now Lewi left. Lol.

Guys, the way EoP is at the moment is terrible.
I know its an exception but right now I am the only person who is really active.. at night TerrorshoT.
UnK is working, too tired to play.
Staber is in Germany for another 3 weeks.
iChozen makes his working experience.
Lewi left clan.
Dan also.
Puma is only one who is quite active in PN and forum also, (Forum, UnK, chozen thumb up )
NickyCVF is hardly online, never visits forum and plays alone.
Silva always plays alone and never forum.
illusion never forum(of course) and only online in weekends or hardly during the week.
Bad Boy is sometimesonlone but playing CoD and not BF....
Snake, didnt see him a long time.
Veritas, soldier T are they in EoP still??

These were all members on CG atm...
And this is not meant as flaming, its just the fact.
So Chozen, UnK, dont even justify urself, there is no need i know this is just temporary.
Terrorshot is only online at night so yeah...
I am alone all day and play with raizen (=H3LL) and i played with more h3ll guys recently than EoP cause there is no way to change that.
We need members, but friendly and nice one(like Lewi) but also who stick with usand dont leave after some troubles. Active members, not ppl like Nicky who are just there, no contact with any other and who will probaly not even read this Post!!! Enough for now.

Out, BlazingFury, Captain
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 pm

lol @ This thread

Im only unactive becasue of my work experience ...
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:36 pm

FFS dude cant u read???
Quote:
and
UnK, ichozen, dont even justify yourself, I know this is just temporary.

Chozey, is it so hard too read exactly tongue
I know u cant do shit nbut nonetheless thisis the current situation.

and why lol at this thread?
Back to top Go down
puma1989
Im used to this!
puma1989

Number of posts : 160
PSN : puma1989
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:03 pm

altair is right...there are so few people who play battlefield...the only ones, who i play with is altair (most of the time) terror and raizen. and raizen is in H3LL...
so that makes 2guys from our clan... i think the new members like bmw-snake for example aren't really established yet...(so they are easy too loose aswell) maybe we should do something about that?!
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Altair300 wrote:
FFS dude cant u read???
Quote:
and
UnK, ichozen, dont even justify yourself, I know this is just temporary.

Chozey, is it so hard too read exactly tongue
I know u cant do shit nbut nonetheless thisis the current situation.

and why lol at this thread?

I know Altair, I read that ... Don't get pissed as I didn't get angry at you did I
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:06 pm

In the weekends I will be active again Altair. And when this work is done I will have my HD tv in my room which allows me to play till whenever I want every day.

Altair is right though, I don't complain about this.

H3LL is doing great, I will now refocus on EoP and my xX-UnK-Xx account.
Back to top Go down
L3W1_UK
Im used to this!
L3W1_UK

Number of posts : 102
PSN : L3W1_UK
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Altair, I Didnt Leave Because Of Some Trobles?
i Stuck With Eop when it looked to be ''Finshed''
It was just ME, Unk, And Terror on that night
I Remember Unk And Terror Saying, i normal member would of left by now but you stayed(Talking to me)
That Night when Staber Left, Unk And Terror Was JUst.... Down and out, Upset maybe the word, i actully tried to keep this clan going, posted topics on the forums to stick together, Try to help the clan evan though i was just a member and didnt have to do it, but i stepped up and Try to help Eop

But i lkeft cus this clan had constant Backstabbing And Shit-Spreading behind Peoples Back Evan afte that one night... Evan though they had been warned what would happen People still Carried On and the Clan Never Changed Dispite Chozens And I Best Efforts.

So thats the reason why i left cus this clan was gonig nowhere... EVAN After the warning Of that Gloomey Weekend between Stokes And Unk

Lewi,
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 pm

'To make a change, you have to be taken seriously'. Nice quote, maybe the reason why everyone does listen when Terror posts a big text and not when some others post a big text?

You guys don't know how much me and Terrorshot lol'd about some statings about the clan leading of you guys..
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Altair is 100% right. The roster seems to be 3 people MAX
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:48 am

I would say the roster on CG is ok, but the number of ppl playin is "interesting".
I hope for everybody that this will change if theleading staff is available again.
But currently I am alone with an exhausted(=erschöpft) Terrorshot so i see no reason in trying to make a change, cause to accomplish something good, there have to more than 2 ppl working...
Again, no flame to anybody I understand everybodies reason y he is inactive.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Master Disaster
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 628
PS2 : TM.TerrorShoT^I
PSN : TerrorShoT-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:11 pm

As long we dont have a Ladder for to play cbs we can use this as a break....but most things about inactivity
No we aint...

THIS POST IS 2 EVERYONE....

Grtz TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Altair.. What do you think me and Terror do? :s You guys think 'now we need action, let's do it' but you guys don't know how.. Me and Terror do know how and we see no way in rushing for new players. Loyal players come with the time, not always with fast recruiting.

No way to rush stuff, let's now put effort in getting skilled and loyal people.. Our most important weapon is our name and fame, no need to rush, players will come to us.

Terror said we can use this as a break, well I will. He's the leader, listen 2 him and chill. I will use my break to focus on work and on H3LL so that I won't have to be busy with H3LL anymore once that we're back in full motion. (Read this sentence before you flame ffs).

Btw nice talk with you yesterday Terror, we could have that more if you would respond more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:13 pm

SAorry guys but im still in vacation. I cant be online, and i still think altair is right, and terrorshot to, we cud use this as a good break. I mean its just summer!
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EoP, a 2-3 men clan....   EoP, a 2-3 men clan.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EoP, a 2-3 men clan....
Page 1 of 1