Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Performance against Clan Takedown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

Number of posts : 860
PSN : Altair300; BlazingFury
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Performance against Clan Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:49 pm

yo guys...
I just wanted to say my opinion bout the match:

In the beginning, we sucked like hell... Clan takedown camped like hell...
At the point of our nearlz defeat, we stood up and showed our skills...

All of you guys were GODDAMN GREAT!!!!!!!!!
It was the hardest clanwar i played, and what you did was just incredible...

I think its necessesary to mention these players:

Terrorshot- Clear orders, good shooter
Staber- Good Shooter, Saved our ass lotsof times
iChozen- Great Teamwork, great help
No-NerveZz- really showed that he had no nerves, after he got teamkilled twice in a row Wink strong performance in the end
Soldier-T- Very good shooter+Sniper, good teamwork
Stokestan- Very patient, good sniper
Altair300

It was an honor to play with you guys...

LOL: three UAVs in a row XD and Soldier uses UAV when nobodz is left and we alreadz defusing XD
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

Number of posts : 1027
PS2 : H3LL._.UnK
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Denial seems so hard to cope with.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:10 am

would delete that, if i could. -.- have ur posts any content? Oo
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 am

And I would delete your post on 'would delete that' even though you know you can't do it. Spammer..

And my post said enough, it was even on topic you infringer..

Nuff said.

The palace of wisdom is available to judge this situation.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:17 am

tell me please what you mean with denial seems so hard to cope with in this situation? hah pop?
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 am

Well you didn't say anything about yourself, that's in denial with the clan. The clan should be able to cope with you telling what you think you're biggest strenths were.

Good huh, homeboy.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:32 am

Oh, thats what u mean... still im a bit critical.. nice for you that u can speak english that good but some persons who read ya posts cant Razz
Well i try:
Altair300- a few C4 kills, once good in overgrown, acted like he was trippin when talking bout unit staff and shizzle like "One person is vulnerable, but as a unit we are unbeatable" XDD felt like i was hero in a movie -- lol what a Nerd Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 am

Ahh, great game! Good performance from altair!

Well played everyone!

Stokestan, this was ur night!
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:40 am

Well Staber he was good yeah, but not that good how u praise him... solid performance, but not outstanding
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Stokestan hasn't impressed me yet. He hasn't even added me yet and I am a coleader.

Sorry but I think he should've done that.

Staber you praise every new tryout omg :s. We don't need to suck up to tryouts to make them join, they should just be like normal people. You don't praise me if I get some mvp's do you? Well then don't do it to new people, it's like we NEED him. That's not a professional impression. They should make us feel like we need them, but you do it even if they just apply the right way.
Back to top Go down
No-NeRvEzZ
No-NeRvEzZ

Number of posts : 93
PSN : No-NeRvEzZ
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 pm

Yeah, i feel the rectuiting system is weak..you let people in to easaily maybe take further action in what i said to ichozen (all the recruits tht are trying for us have a few UNranked games with the other guys who are trialing..say theres 8 (4v4) prefably S&D..as thats what were doing in CW's, obv this will be through out a period of time not just one/two matches..say throughout 2/3 days and then if we see a good solid performance from people we take further action if we need the people.
Maybe a good idea, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:18 pm

@ Altair, Great thread man. I was SO happy that we won you don't even realize.

@ No-Nervezz regarding trialists:

We currently have 4 Guys on trial:

-Bad_Boy_4_Lyfe
-iBrierley
-Stokestan
-L3W1-UK

TBH I personally feel we should take 2 or 3 MAX from the 4

=Bad Boy - From playing with you and from what I have heard. If I am honest you appear to be a mediacore player which means average. I have not seen anything amazing from you or anything great. You have not shown me many skills that could potential make you a great asset to the clan. You don't regularly post on these forums or CG. Although your a nice guy...

=iBrierley - From playing with you I would say you are a good player, not amazing but good. I am disappointed by your lack of activity on these forums and CG. Again I have not seen anything amazing or inspiring but you are solid and offer something decent.

=L3W1-UK - I have not played with you yet so I cannot really comment. I have heard good things from you, just make you keep posting on the forum and CG and you could be a strong possibility.

=Stokestan - Have not played with him much at all but from what I have seen appears to be the current best candidate. Very good overall player and Team Player. Communicates enough, posts enough and is always keen + ready for wars.

Those are honest opinions from myself and what others have told me.

You all still have time left on your trials to make a difference and that time is now

+ I like No-Nervezz idea, will separate the men from the boys.
Back to top Go down
No-NeRvEzZ
No-NeRvEzZ

Number of posts : 93
PSN : No-NeRvEzZ
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm

Alex your right, 1/2 members would be appropriate, but anything more would be a substantial loss to the clan as more members would feel left out because they would want to participate in clan wars, But only a few memers can play..so we might get people leaving all the time because they would want to play..

We also want to see an interest in the clan so like posting regulary, adding all memers stuff like that which not many have done as alex has stated.

I would say bad-boy isn't consistant plays very well then can play bad which is OK but not what we need..but he might prove him self i don't know..haven't seen him play in a while.

Stokestan well from the clan war he played pretty good not amazing his communication was good..maybe a little more mate yeah?? Apart from that yeah he's a pretty good all round player and would be a benifit probably.

I can't really share my opinions about the other two as i haven't actually seen them play..good luck to all trialists though!
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Both of you are right n wrong.

I don't agree with 'we should take 2-3 guys', if the stronger guy (in this case maybe stokestan) knows that he is better than the other tryoutees in skills, he might weaken down just because of that.

We still have the power to say no to everybody..

In my opinion only L3W1 is appropriate, he added everybody of the EoP staff to his friends list. The rest (not sure bout iBrierley, I will comment that later on) didn't add me so I consider that as a lack of enthousiasm.

If the rest won't take steps to add me I will never accept these guys in the clan. They won't have my respect and having a lack of my respect is a big deal in this shizzle Wink.
Back to top Go down
iChoZen
Master Disaster
iChoZen

Number of posts : 573
PSN : iChozen
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 pm

UnK wrote:
Both of you are right n wrong.

I don't agree with 'we should take 2-3 guys', if the stronger guy (in this case maybe stokestan) knows that he is better than the other tryoutees in skills, he might weaken down just because of that.

We still have the power to say no to everybody..

In my opinion only L3W1 is appropriate, he added everybody of the EoP staff to his friends list. The rest (not sure bout iBrierley, I will comment that later on) didn't add me so I consider that as a lack of enthousiasm.

If the rest won't take steps to add me I will never accept these guys in the clan. They won't have my respect and having a lack of my respect is a big deal in this shizzle Wink.

Brierley is the only one who didn't add me,

Your right, we can say no to the lot of them. But what im saying is we should take 2/3 MAX if we take any at all.

Now is the time to prove yourself trialists.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:27 pm

iBrierly is rarely online... stokestan didnt add me yet but will do it for sure as he told me twicw to do it^^
Bad_Boy4life is a good player, i saw him owning but sucking aswell. L3WI is active n friendly but didnt impress me that much in game.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm

You didn't impress me either with gaming yet Altair ..
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 pm

So u wanna critizise my skills in this thread huh? I was just saying my opinion and come up with things like that?
UnK, i expected more decency from you...
If you critizise me thats one thing, but in front of all the tryoutees?
And well, it seems I impressed other ppls then (TerrorShoT in dom., chozen in cws)
Thats not okay mate. Just stop all the critical comments on my skills.
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Altair,

Are you gonna deny the saviour in front of your eyes or what?
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 pm

So u wanna critizise my skills in this thread huh? I was just saying my opinion and come up with things like that?
UnK, i expected more decency from you...
If you critizise me thats one thing, but in front of all the tryoutees?
And well, it seems I impressed other ppls then (TerrorShoT in dom., chozen in cws)
Thats not okay mate. Just stop all the critical comments on my skills.
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:54 pm

UnK, stop writing such dumb wannabe wise sentences... makes no sense at all. Better justify your actions....
Back to top Go down
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Enough, get down with the sickness..
Back to top Go down
Altair300
Admin
Altair300

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:05 pm

I knew i couldnt discuss with you... You avoid it by writing parts of lyrics of Disturbed songs.. however if this is how u escape, ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1949
PS2 : TM.-br3ak3r-. & Staber
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Guys what the hell?
Back to top Go down
https://envyclan.forumotion.com
UnK
Master Spammer
UnK

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Kk I will escape in another way:

We don't argue in the palace of wisdom, we take whatever comes our way and if it disturbs us, we walk away..

Damn most of the tryoutees don't even visit this section, I've never seen a tryout post here since they're not definately in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance against Clan Takedown   Performance against Clan Takedown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance against Clan Takedown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next